Avengers Mansion Map

Posted by Username 
Avengers Mansion Map
July 25, 2022 06:00PM
Hi, does any of the books have Avengers Mansion mapped out like they did for the X-Mansion or Castle Von Doom? In the Avengers Box Set, there's a little miniature Avengers base, for I think, the expansion franchise.
Re: Avengers Mansion Map
July 26, 2022 01:56AM
Check out MHAC-2 Avengers Assembled for the Basic Set. There's a fairly detailed set of floor plans on the inside front and back covers of that supplement.
July 26, 2022 09:11AM
Awesome! Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.
July 27, 2022 03:43PM
MHAC-28 Hangouts, Headquarters, and Hideouts also has a bunch of floorplan maps of various HQs, including the Avengers Mansion.
August 15, 2022 10:22AM
Thanks! I should have asked sooner, but it still worked out well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 23
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.