In A Spiderman Solo adventure idea I have that's based on A Spiderman dream would Doctor Octopuss put aside his hatred of Spiderman and work with Spiderman when he knows that doing so is the only way to save his illegitimate son?

Posted by JMISTHEBEST 
In A Spiderman Solo adventure idea I have that's based on A Spiderman dream would Doctor Octopuss put aside his hatred of Spiderman and work with Spiderman when he knows that doing so is the only way to save his illegitimate son?
January 11, 2023 12:24AM
I have a idea for A Spiderman Solo adventure that's based on A Spiderman dream I had and I have a question about it

The question is In A Spiderman Solo adventure idea I have that's based on A Spiderman dream would Doctor Octopuss put aside his hatred of Spiderman and work with Spiderman when he knows that doing so is the only way to save his illegitimate son?

As a spoiler in the dream Doctor Octopuss's kidnapped illegitimate son was guarded by a trap that was specifically designed so that Doctor Octopuss could only get past it and save his illegitimate son it by working with Spiderman

In case your wondering? yes the reason that the adventures villain guarded Doctor Octopuss's kidnapped illegitimate son with a trap that was specifically designed so that Doctor Octopus could only get past it by working with Spiderman was because he truly but wrongly believe that Doctor Octopuss hatred of Spiderman was so great that he would never work with him, not even to say his illegitimate son
Re: In A Spiderman Solo adventure idea I have that's based on A Spiderman dream would Doctor Octopuss put aside his hatred of Spiderman and work with Spiderman when he knows that doing so is the only way to save his illegitimate son?
January 11, 2023 01:25PM
Would Spider-Man ever trust Doctor Octopus?

If you take into account the truly terrible Superior Spider-Man stuff I just don't know any more. The characters have been so badly written for so long they're like parodies so I guess sure why not.

A more general adventure where superhero and arch-nemesis are forced to work together by some entity obsessed with cosmic balance maybe?

www.faserip.com
Re: In A Spiderman Solo adventure idea I have that's based on A Spiderman dream would Doctor Octopuss put aside his hatred of Spiderman and work with Spiderman when he knows that doing so is the only way to save his illegitimate son?
January 11, 2023 04:29PM
Which universe? There are so many versions of those two characters, plus every rpg session takes place in an alternate marvel universe per canon, so... that's a lot.
January 12, 2023 09:51PM
What do you think about the fact the adventures villain guarded Doctor Octopuss's kidnapped illegitimate son with a trap that was specifically designed so that Doctor Octopus could only get past it by working with Spiderman was because he truly but wrongly believe that Doctor Octopuss hatred of Spiderman was so great that Doctor Octopuss would never work with Spiderman, not even to say his illegitimate son
January 14, 2023 07:29PM
I guess we should start with- who the heck is this villain who is so angry with Doc Ock?
Is there already such a person in the comics, or is this a new villain?

The more time spent on exploring the why of the vendetta, the more logical and natural in flow the trap and forced team-up will be.

Or maybe it's Doc Ock who thinks of using Spider-Man because of some unique Spider-attribute like his danger sense or wallcrawling?

www.faserip.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.