A dc heroes hack of any public domain golden age comic book series

Posted by wildguy 
A dc heroes hack of any public domain golden age comic book series
October 11, 2023 04:48AM
I have a question:how can I do a dc heroes hack of any public domain comic book series featuring the public domain golden age characters?
Re: A dc heroes hack of any public domain golden age comic book series
October 11, 2023 10:57AM
You mean stating old public domain characters into the DC Heroes RPG?

Or take Public Domain DC characters ( probably very few of those ) and stat them into Marvel RPG?

Stating any characters into the DC rpg is a lot harder. Marvel ranks , which all have a general description and comparisons is a very easy.
October 11, 2023 11:38AM
G.A.W.
You mean stating old public domain characters into the DC Heroes RPG?

Or take Public Domain DC characters ( probably very few of those ) and stat them into Marvel RPG?

Stating any characters into the DC rpg is a lot harder. Marvel ranks , which all have a general description and comparisons is a very easy.
yes,i mean taking public domain DC and public domain non-DC characters and statting them into marvel rpg!
October 11, 2023 03:00PM
There are a lot of DC characters here
[classicmarvelforever.com]

and here is a forum that discusses conversion here
[forum.rpg.net]

[www.writeups.org]

and somewhere in time and lost memory I think some websites did many Golden Age public domain characters into Marvel RPG
October 11, 2023 03:02PM
some site that does many old comic characters

[universe.forumakers.com]
October 14, 2023 05:30PM
October 14, 2023 07:10PM
yeah. time marches on.

still this conversion may help.
[www.writeups.org]

would be interesting to just do a 1933-1939 US ( and maybe UK ) campaign - with historical elements and characters from that era of the pulps and comics!!!
October 15, 2023 05:17AM
G.A.W.
yeah. time marches on.

still this conversion may help.
[www.writeups.org]

would be interesting to just do a 1933-1939 US ( and maybe UK ) campaign - with historical elements and characters from that era of the pulps and comics!!!
good idea,i think i should use john m.stater's mystery men role-playing game!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 34
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.