The Bigass list of Superhero RPG's

Posted by G.A.W. 
The Bigass list of Superhero RPG's
November 14, 2023 11:15AM
here it is [www.rpgpub.com]

It may rival the Sci-Fi rpg genre......

FASERIP is my preferred game but many of these may have cool rule mechanics or nuanced settings that make it shine!!

My one regret is I didn't try to play more of these games when I was younger ( and had more time for the rpg hobby ) because of my gaming Snobbery!
Re: The Bigass list of Superhero RPG's
November 16, 2023 02:04AM
November 16, 2023 09:33AM
They have a 1990 listed game called Guardians: The Game of Heroic High Adventure (1990)

I wonder how many on that list have a free pdf option on places like DriveThruRPG etc etc ??

I remember playing ( not running ) in a few Champions rpg sessions and found it too slow / pacing wise for combat ... but many Gamers do like the crunchy detailed rules and options/variations possible.
November 16, 2023 11:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 30
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.