DC Heroes FASERIP Profiles

Posted by Terrex 
DC Heroes FASERIP Profiles
January 04, 2024 09:32AM
Happy New Year!

I have always liked the resources on this site. Thank you to those who have made it possible.

I thought at one time there were much more than the 20ish number of DC Heroes given the full FASERIP character profile treatment I can click on from Profiles | Comic Book | D.C. Can someone point me to a resource here (or somewhere else) that has a robust treatment of DC hereos and villains in FASERIP?

I'd be much obliged. I played a lot of MSHRPG in the 80s. Recently I watched every Super Friends episode with my daughter chronologically. I'd like to introduce her to superhero RPG. I checked out the old DC Heroes RPG and it didn't seem as approachable. So, that's why I'd love to leverage a DC Heroes/Villains resource in FASERIP.

Thanks for any assistance!
Re: DC Heroes FASERIP Profiles
January 04, 2024 01:09PM
Up in the menu above under links, the first link that you see is Ben Riley ... go there and scroll towards the bottom- he's got tons of DC characters.

A.

... Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash.
January 06, 2024 09:21AM
Thanks!
February 01, 2024 02:28PM
Something i never have done myself. though there are post a plenty of various versions here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 39
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.