What the heck happened?

Posted by Warlock 
What the heck happened?
May 02, 2008 04:57AM
I come to check out the boards for the first time in a while and I can't log in. I email Auntie P and get a response from someone named Skycutter. And to top it all off I have to make a whole new account, with the added side effect being my post count went from like 4k to 0. Did P finally get sick of it and hand it over?
Re: What the heck happened?
May 02, 2008 05:10AM
Ok I did a little reading and found out some of what went on. Anyone got cliff notes? Anyone even remember me? lol
May 02, 2008 07:29AM
*points at Warlock and shrieks like Donald Sutherland in the 1978 remake of Invasion of the Body Snatchers*
May 02, 2008 07:36AM
Doc! There is a name I recognize lol. How ya been? What the hell happened?

Marvel > DC
hot smiley
May 02, 2008 09:12AM
Got published.
Got married.
Got my BA (after twelve long years, six of them taking just one course a semester).
smiling smiley

How you doin'?
May 02, 2008 10:42AM
*lightly pokes Warlock with a stick to see if it's really him*

Welcome back, Warlock! Been way too long, man. smiling smiley

Short version of stuff is Aunt P decided to hand over the reins and let somebody else deal with running the site, and SkyCutter is the guy Aunt P felt had the time, resources and dedication to do it. And, with help from some other folks, like The Last Duskblade and Kevin, as well as Aunt P (who's not gone and certainly not forgotten), SkyCutter's done a good job of keeping our favorite Classic MSH site going...

We lost some of the old forums material due to some weird glitch, but a good chunk of it's still available in the Archived Forum section. It can't be added to in there, but most of the info's still there for perusal.

BTW, Doc Archeville, congrats on the trifecta there.. smiling smiley
May 02, 2008 07:29PM
Dr Archeville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Got published.
Got married.
Got my BA (after twelve long years, six of them
taking just one course a semester).
smiling smiley

How you doin'?

Doin' good, Quit guiding and am now looking for a new career. Still in Alaska tho. Congrats on the accomplishments. Sorry to hear about the mariage tho, to quote Meatloaf "2 out of 3 ain't bad." Thats right I quoted Meatloaf lol. Seriously tho, congrats man.

Heya Redman, long time no see. Yes it is in fact me, and thanks for the update. grinning smiley Glad to see someone took up the apron...I mean mantle of P and kept things going. grinning smiley Was wondering how long it was gonnatake someone pass my post count tho. winking smiley

Marvel > DC
hot smiley
May 03, 2008 02:22AM
Hey, I love Meatloaf (and not just the food), so quote away winking smiley

Maybe when we finally get to take our Alaskan honeymoon, I'll see you winking smiley
May 03, 2008 09:52AM
Welcome back Warlock. I'm also a MeatLoaf Fan as well. Good to see some folks returning.
May 03, 2008 09:46PM
oh wow it's Warlock. Hey man how's it going... ok i see it's going good. and yes this place is as good as any for all us Wasted Youths (Meat Loaf ref).

"No where to hide, no place to run. Your village will burn like the heart of the SUN!" - Richard, Head warlock of the Brotherhood of Darkness, Lord of the 13 Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance.
May 04, 2008 01:57AM
Heya Rag and Sidious, nice to see some friendly faces still around grinning smiley

Marvel > DC
hot smiley
May 04, 2008 11:41AM
I remember you..we have to talk about Magic and Buffy TVS stats again.
May 04, 2008 07:50PM
ong time it has been i think, yes (Yoda off)

Yup, basically as above. Other commitments mean't i couldn't afford the time or money. Gave the site away and now just visit occasionally. I had trobule getting a backup of the old site messageboard db til after everything was bought online. The decision seemed to be to archive the old db for referance and begin clean.

Good to know your still around.

P. out
May 05, 2008 03:43AM
P! Good to see you.

Threat, its a shame that thread didn't get brought over and kept alive. Or maybe it isn't.....lol

Marvel > DC
hot smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 13
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.