write up requests

Posted by RealmJumper 
write up requests
June 25, 2014 06:00PM
Hi, Folks.

Just caught a teaser for the latest Dark Horse run of Captain Midnight and was really impressed by it. Anyone have a write up for Captain Midnight.

Also, in the wake of the news on Shane Black helming a Doc Savage film, was wondering if anyone had written him up?

Thanks!
Re: write up requests
June 26, 2014 09:16AM
RealmJumper, I can help you with one of your request; back in the day senior alumni forum member Ty States did a write-up on Doc Savage.smoking smiley
[gamingnerdsrus.co]

DOC SAVAGE
F: IN (40)
A: IN (40)
S: EX (20)
E: RM (30)
R: IN (40)
I: IN (40)
P: IN (40)
Health: 130
Resource: AM
Popularity: IN
Talents: Acrobatics, Archeology, Astronomy, Surgeon, Chemistry, Detective, Engineering, Geology, Medicine, Military, Thief, Vehicles, Leadership, Animal Handling, Martial Arts B, C, E, Guns, Wrestling.

Contacts: Monk, Ham, Renny, Johnny, Long Tom, Pat Savage.

Equipment: Vest EX (20) body armor
Superfirer Machine pistol

Doc Savage has an affection for gadgets. He wears a special vest that is covered with pockets so that he can carry equipment to deal with almost any situation that he may encounter. This equipment can be anything from high explosives to knockout gas. He also carries equipment besides that carried in the vest. He has been know to have small glass modules containing knockout gas fitted into the sleeves of his jacket. This way, he can burst the glass modules and release the gas simply by flexing his biceps. Savage also carries a rope with a grappling hook and has been known to have various articles hidden on his body (hollow teeth, fake nails etc). Various parts of his clothing may also be saturated with chemicals that may be used to make explosives or acids among other things. For additional protection, Savage usually wears a bullet proof chain mesh undergarment. He has also been known to wear a skull cap.

One thing Doc Savage usually tries to avoid using is a gun. But make no mistake, Savage is an expert marksman and if need be, he will use a gun. Doc Savage will go to great lengths to avoid killing, but he has been known to kill when there were no alternatives.

The hangar/warehouse mentioned earlier is used to house an assortment of planes, boats, and related equipment. This ranges from submarines and amphibious planes to yachts and autogyros.

Back at the Empire State Building there is a basement garage that is used to house various vehicles that the bronze man and his associates use. Most of Savage's vehicles are armored.

"Doc Savage -- born Clark Savage, Jr. -- was raised from the cradle for his task in life, his job of flitting about the globe righting wrongs, helping the oppressed, and smashing the guilty. He is a physician and surgeon -- and a mighty good one, the tops in his line. He has the best and most modern equipment at his command, for he has limitless wealth. His main headquarters are in New York, but he has his Fortress of Solitude at a place unknown to anyone, where he goes at periodic intervals to increase his knowledge and concentrate. He's foiled countless crooks, and changed many of them into honest, useful citizens. The world would be a great place if there were more Doc Savages. But there's only one."

THE DOC SAVAGE CODE

Let me strive every moment of my life, to make myself better and better, to the best of my ability, that all may profit by it.

Let me think of the right and lend all my assistance to those who need it, with no regard for anything but justice.

Let me take what comes with a smile, without loss of courage.

Let me be considerate of my country, of my fellow citizens and my associates in everything I say and do.

Let me do right to all, and wrong no man.

The Cutter

June 26, 2014 12:59PM
Awesome! Thanks, Skycutter!
June 29, 2014 12:33PM
Sweet!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.