Secret Wars Battleworld Compendiums

Posted by Dreamslayer72 
Secret Wars Battleworld Compendiums
November 02, 2017 06:26PM
Just posting to let everyone know that my first three Secret Wars Battleworld Compendiums are up in the download section: Doomstadt, K'un-Lun, and Killville.

Please feel free to download and peruse at your leisure. It's my intention to cover all the realms of Battleworld as time marches on, but if you feel I have missed something please let me know. I will do revisions and updates as time permits.

Enjoy!
Re: Secret Wars Battleworld Compendiums
November 03, 2017 04:38AM
Yes!! Have you read all the Battle world stories yet?
November 04, 2017 02:11PM
These are great, Dreamslayer! Looking forward to the rest of them. Thanks!
November 06, 2017 06:49AM
Cool, thanks for posting them. I enjoyed the premise of this event and was thinking about using it in a game. This will help a lot if I do.
November 24, 2017 07:18AM
I can't wait to see your work on the Domain of Apocalypse, Yinsen City, Warzone, and Hala Field.

Tremendous work you're doing, Dreamslayer!

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
December 09, 2017 05:48PM
Thanks for the Hulk domains! I forgot all about them (probably cause I'm not a big fan of Hulk)
January 22, 2018 12:41PM
What happened to the X-Men book dude?
January 22, 2018 04:08PM
He just put up about 50 pages or so of a draft... still quite a bit left to work on, according to his latest post over at the MSH Unofficial Canon Project page on Facebook.
March 29, 2018 04:30PM
We are now up to MHSP7 - Book of X! Dreamslayer has finished it up, and its now available here.

Skycutter, please feel free to add to the ever expanding downloads section, and thanks!

MHSP7
April 02, 2018 06:52AM
Hawkeye, I just added the Book of X to the download section, along with a few new additions. smoking smiley
[classicmarvelforever.com]

The Cutter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.