DC Universe Update

Posted by BenRiely 
DC Universe Update
September 16, 2018 01:43PM
After access DC Universe yesterday, I have started to create a plan for my site. I will first be updating the Young Justice section as it will be releasing season 3 in November. I will then begin reconstructing the DCAU Sourcebook after something happened to the original stats I had created. After that, I will start working on updating the Brave and the Bold section. Any of the new stats for new shows will show up as they arrive (ex: Titans). Thanks for understanding.

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: DC Universe Update
October 14, 2018 11:09AM
Huh. Never knew there was a Young Justice section. Still I do love the smell of a freshly made statblock. It seems like one day you'll have every supervillain/superhero (including their media counterparts) statted up. Not that I am complaining of course. smiling smiley

Keep up the good work.
October 14, 2018 04:45PM
Thank you very much for taking the time to do all of that, and for sharing it with other fans of the game.
October 15, 2018 08:28AM
October 15, 2018 08:28AM
I found this it was your dc movie universe page
October 15, 2018 08:35AM
Toeooodd
[www.angelfire.com]

Where did you find that on his site?
October 15, 2018 08:40AM
I found it in the forum here. I remembered that's where I seen it a year ago along with Dark knights page and a Justice incarnate page. I didn't see any links in the dc angel fire section. Thought it might make it easier for him if I found it. I visit his pages frequently
October 15, 2018 08:45AM
Toeooodd
I found it in the forum here. I remembered that's where I seen it a year ago along with Dark knights page and a Justice incarnate page. I didn't see any links in the dc angel fire section. Thought it might make it easier for him if I found it. I visit his pages frequently

Huh. So do I. Didn't know this page existed though. Who knows what other hidden treasures I'm missing?
October 15, 2018 08:49AM
October 15, 2018 08:53AM
angelfire.com/justiceincarnat
First link is dark knights second is justice incarnate. Hope it's ok to post all these here Ben riely.
October 15, 2018 08:53AM
angelfire.com/justiceincarnat
October 15, 2018 08:54AM
angelfire.com/justiceincarnate
October 15, 2018 08:55AM
October 16, 2018 01:09PM
I posted those to get some insights on what I could do to change the stats. I will be putting those on the site soon!

October 17, 2018 07:42PM
Hey, Ben, can you let me/us know where you were drawing the "Royalty" talent that you commonly attach to Mera from the Aquaman comics? You don't seem to have it on Aquaman himself, but I've seen it on almost every one of your statblocks you built for Mera, only I can't find it in any of the source books nor here on the website.
October 18, 2018 12:14AM
Thanks for the head's up about Aquaman! I will definitely work on fixing that!

October 19, 2018 04:52AM
It sounds like you're going to add the talent to Aquaman. However, that doesn't really answer the question about the talent itself. Where does it come from, and what purpose does it actually serve?

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
October 19, 2018 05:09AM
The royalty talent works with etiquette, a pop bonus, and possible gov contacts. From what I remember.
January 25, 2019 11:22AM
Ben, will you be adding Man-Wolf (1970s and more recent She-Hulk) to your site?
July 22, 2019 09:53PM
Toeooodd
The royalty talent works with etiquette, a pop bonus, and possible gov contacts. From what I remember.

Do you recall what sourcebook the Royalty Talent is from?
July 23, 2019 05:30PM
No I don't. I think I asked ben Riley or someone on a site I was on told me that.
July 24, 2019 05:09PM
Outstanding work. Quite thorough. Thank you!
August 03, 2019 08:17AM
I don't believe Royalty is an officially or even unofficially published talent in any sourcebook.

However, that shouldn't hold anyone back.

Advanced Player's Handbook, page 91
Other Skills: The above is not a complete list, but may serve as a basis for other Talents that may be developed and proposed by players (for example: Botany as a scientific Talent). Any new Talents that may be added should be no more powerful than a +1CS to an ability, and not be cumulative with other Talents (Juggling may grant a +1CS on catching items, but may not be added to the bonuses gained from the Thrown Objects Talent).

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
August 28, 2019 07:50PM
Thrud!! My buddy!!

Royalty is an interesting concept, like heir to fortune perhaps explaining why someone has access to a certain resource amount in the talent section could be helpful. And of course if one ties their character to those who are, they certainly can find a list who in line for the thrones of those countries that still have royalty.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.