Old DC Stats

Posted by Hatter 
Old DC Stats
September 26, 2018 11:00AM
Here are some old DC Stats I never got a chance to use focusing on two very obscure Batman villains. This was when I first started so I'm not sure how well they both work mechanically. Just thought I'd post it here in the event someone finds a use for them.

THE SNOWMAN
F: GD (10)
A: RM (30)/ GD (10)
S: TY (6)/ IN (40)
E: TY (6)/ RM (30)
R: GD (10)
I: GD (10)
P: GD (10)

Health: 52/90
Popularity: 20/0
Resources: EX (20)

BACKGROUND
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Abominable Snowman (father) Katrina Kristin (mother; deceased)
Group Affiliations: None
Base of Operations: Austria
Height: Not revealed
Weight: Not revealed
Eyes: Not revealed/ Red
Hair: White

KNOWN POWERS
Alter Ego: Due to his unique parentage and status as a Yeti/Human Hybrid Klaus is able to change into a more monstrous form. When in this form, Klaus is able to perform the following power stunts:
• Invulnerability to Cold: CL1000
• Body Armour: RM (30)
• Cold Generation: IN (40) The Snowman generates intense cold from his body enabling him to survive in artic conditions.
• Freezing Touch: AM (50) When he chooses to, the Snowman can freeze anything he touches.
Ice Generation: MN (75) This enables him to perform the following power stunts:
• Entrap others in ice of UN (100) strength up to two areas away
• Create columns, walls, and other shapes of MN (75) material rank
• Project waves of cold with MN (75) intensity and range and reduces the Opponent's FEATs by -5cs if the intensity is higher than their Endurance, -2CS otherwise. This cold can be used to offset heat damage.

LIMITATIONS
Vulnerability to Heat: Attacking the Snowman with Heat or Fire based attacks receive a +2CS.

Talents: Skiing, Thief

Contacts: None

“Imagine fire ants underneath your skin, stinging without stop. Imagine molten plastic injected in your eyes, or battery acid flushing through your bloodstream -- that's what it's like to be the Corrosive Man.”

THE CORROSIVE MAN
F: TY (6)
A: TY (6)
S: TY (6)
E: RM (30)
R: TY (6)
I: TY (6)
P: TY (6)
Health: 48
Popularity: -25
Resources: N/A

BACKGROUND
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliations: None
Base of Operations: Gotham City
Height: Not revealed.
Weight: Not revealed.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Bald

Talents: Petty theft

Contacts: None

KNOWN POWERS
Acidic Body: Due to being doused in hazardous chemicals, the Corrosive Man’s body is now made up of acidic chemicals. This enables him to perform the following power stunts:
• Invulnerability to Acid and Physical: CL1000
• Body Armour: IN (40) protection vs weapons of less that AM (50) material
• Corrosive Touch: The Corrosive Man’s mere touch inflicts Shift-X (150) Corrosive damage on everything he touches. This enables him to melt through most materials, even flesh. He cannot control this ability.

LIMITATIONS: The Corrosive Man is rendered ineffective when doused with alkaline.
Re: Old DC Stats
August 28, 2019 07:43PM
Kewl!!
Thanks for writing these up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 12
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.