The most important character in the MCU

Posted by BenRiely 
The most important character in the MCU
October 06, 2018 03:54PM
Without further ado, the stats for the most important character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe...

The Watcher Informant! Hope you enjoy! tongue sticking out smiley

[www.angelfire.com]

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: The most important character in the MCU
October 06, 2018 09:59PM
Marvellous. Always good to see a new stat block.
October 07, 2018 06:47AM
I love that character picture and the write up does justice to one of the MCU's ( and comics) most important figures!

Thanks for sharing it cool smiley
December 10, 2018 05:18PM
With all due respect to everybody here, I strongly suspect Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers will be the most important character in the MCU. I hope someone like Kathleen Kennedy has nothing to do with how the character will be portrayed. I won't be getting my hopes up too much though.
December 14, 2018 05:47AM
Well done! A heartfelt tribute to the man who kept it all going behind the scenes. Just one minor correction: the FedEx package was for 'Tony Stank'. smiling smiley
January 17, 2019 05:49PM
Heh!
he will be missed for sure. His legacy lives on
January 23, 2019 06:09PM
Lovely writeup but I initially thought this would be Franklin Richards, in detail.

The boy who controls time and space, resetting the Marvel Universe as-was every few years so he remains 5 forever...

Shades of sending people under the cornfield

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.