Young Justice

Posted by BenRiely 
Young Justice
November 04, 2018 05:52AM
I am currently polishing up the page. I have started from scratch and finishing up a few more stats. Let me know what you think. Once I finish this, I will be working on reconstructing the DCAU Sourcebook from scratch. I hope you enjoy!

[www.angelfire.com]

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: Young Justice
November 07, 2018 11:11AM
As always Ben, superb work.
November 07, 2018 04:45PM
The new Young Justice section can be found in the Media section on my site.

December 11, 2018 03:47PM
Very well done ! Excellent attention to detail as always, and thanks for sharing !
January 26, 2019 12:50PM
Your work is excellent, but please please fix the readability. The dark blue with black lettering etc. make the pages illegible and I don't understand at all why you do it. For example the Spider-Man section landing page has a lovely spider web background image tiled, then the actual main event, Spider-Man's own page, is illegible.

It's such a shame that you amazing body of work is hampered by this odd decision or idiosyncrasy.
January 27, 2019 06:51AM
I always try to pick the coordinating color to go with the stats. I will look through at switch them to a lighter color. Can you see the Superman stats okay? If so, I will used that color instead.

January 27, 2019 10:02AM
If you keep your page background colors perhaps just make sure you are selecting a strongly contrasting font color? It's the dark blue background / black font color that is the least readable. smiling smiley
You do so much work, it's a shame to see it hampered.
January 30, 2019 11:30AM
Young Justice season 1 is a very good source for how to begin a young character / sidekick / legacy campaign. It has some of the classic tropes as well as logical outgrowths of who the characters are.

A nice and neat shortcut was also the way the senior heroes would just issue orders and give a mission to the team, as well as having at least one senior hero attending in person for training or debriefing.

With about 30 total characters including villains in active play it's a very manageable size enterprise too, in which in these days of micro gaming groups you can have Judge +1 player adventures most of the time and scale up the fun for when more players are available.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 10
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.