The Goblin Slayer (WIP)

Posted by Howlet 
The Goblin Slayer (WIP)
November 10, 2018 03:30PM
In honor of the most controversial anime of Fall 2018. Here is the titular character in all his Goblin Killing Glory.

The Goblin Slayer (Name unknown)

Fighting: Incredible
Agility: Excellent
Strength: Excellent
Endurance: Remarkable
Reason: Typical
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Remarkable

Health: 110
Resources: Typical
Popularity: +5 with people who know of his crusade, and the threat Goblins represent, 0 with the Adventurer's Guild

Powers

None (While Goblin Slayer has exhibited feats some would consider superhuman. For the most part he should be considered a normal human for all intents and purposes)

Equipment

Cheap dirty suit of armor with a banged up helmet, and chainmail: Excellent Material, Goblin Slayer's primary protection out in the fields it provides Excellent Protection against Edged Attacks, and Good Protection vs Blunt and shooting attacks.

Short Swords: Excellent Material, Goblin Slayer can inflict Excellent rank edged or blunt damage depending on if he uses the edge of flat of the blade. The swords can also be thrown if need be. Goblin Slayer carries at least one into battle on each mission.

Buckler: Excellent Material, Goblin Slayer can use it to block edged, and shooting attacks in addition to Blunt, and Force. In addition the shield can be used as a blunt or edged weapon of up to Good Damage.

Bow and Arrows: Typical Shooting, arrows can also be wrapped in cloth, and lit on fire doing Poor damage each round to whatever the arrow sticks in until the fire is put out.

Torch: Poor Material, Can provide Typical Illumination to a single area when lit. If used as a weapon inflicts up to poor blunt damage, and if lit poor energy damage.

Gate Scroll: One of Goblin Slayer's most powerful, and last resort weapons. A magic scroll typically used to teleport... Goblin Slayer has adapted this scroll into a powerful weapon by linking it to the bottom of the ocean, and using it as a powerful water jet cutter. When the spell is activated the scroll releases a massive and powerful jet of water inflicting Unearthly thrown edged damage at any target within 2 areas. The scroll can only be used once, and replacements are very rare and hard to find.

Limitations: Due to the Goblin Slayer's near single minded devotion to the mission. He always gains karma for every Goblin he kills no matter how low their Abilities or Powers are. However by contrast he never gains Karma for defeating anything that isn't a Goblin

Talents: Weapon Master, Leadership, Knowledge: Goblin Tactics, and Nature

Contacts: Adventurer's Guild, Sword Maiden, Cow Girl's Farm

-----------------------------

My apologies if the profile is incomplete or inaccurate... I'm not accustomed to MSH rules, and it has been awhile since I read any of the books. Let me know if there is any way I can improve this.
Re: The Goblin Slayer (WIP)
November 10, 2018 05:01PM
I watch the anime so far it's spot on.
January 15, 2019 05:05PM
Once more... This time with my favorite girl of the series.

High Elf Archer: Name Unknown.

Fighting: Excellent
Agility: Excellent
Strength: Typical
Endurance: Good
Reason: Typical
Intuition: Excellent
Psyche: Good

Health: 56
Resources: Good
Popularity: +5, 0 with most Dwarves.

Powers

Ultimate Skill (Archery): High Elf Archer's Agility is considered to be Unearthly when firing a Bow. She has managed to develop the following power stunts.
-Curve the arrow to hit a target off-center
-Shoot a single arrow through up to three unarmored targets
-Combining the previous two stunts to hit three targets side-by-side

Night Vision: As a member of a demi-human race, she has Good ability to see in the dark

Longevity: High Elf Archer is 2000 years old, and still resembles a young woman.

Equipment

High Quality Elven Bow with a string of Spider Silk: Good Shooting, Range of 3 areas.

Dagger: Good Material, Inflicts Strength Rank in edged damage.

Limitations: When using any throwing or ranged weapon other than a Bow her Agility is considered Poor.

Talents: Stealth, Archery. Detect/Disarm Traps

Contacts: Goblin Slayer's Party, Adventurer's Guild.
January 17, 2019 05:35PM
Pretty cool!!! Thanks for the write-ups!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 13
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.