Grail and Antimonitor

Posted by Killer_B 
Grail and Antimonitor
November 28, 2018 09:40AM
Greetings, all.
I'm just starting to recollect character stats. And in having trouble finding ones for Grail (Darkseid's daughter) and the Anti-monitor. Does anyone have them?
TIA.
Re: Grail and Antimonitor
November 28, 2018 06:58PM
You want Lord Sidious's Character List, it has both Grail and Anti-Monitor, as well as a lot of other characters. You can find it in the files section on the Facebook group called Marvel Super Heroes RPG by TSR. It's a closed group, but once you get in, there's plenty of good stuff to download and people to discuss with.

Once you get into the group, click on the Files link below the group name, then scroll down until you see Character Master Sheets - v16.pdf, because that's the one you want.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
November 29, 2018 05:22AM
Well, darn it. I figured it'd be around here somewhere. But I'll head on over to fb and check it out.
Thanks, man.
November 29, 2018 05:09PM
November 29, 2018 05:11PM
November 29, 2018 05:13PM
November 29, 2018 05:13PM
First one is frail, second is anti minister, third is main site. He stats alot
November 30, 2018 10:48AM
Fun fact: You can post multiple links in a single post.

Grail: (link)
Anti-Monitor: (link)
Ben Riely's Marvel RPG Page

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
November 30, 2018 12:22PM
Just saw this post. I have worked on stuff for Grail and Anti-Monitor (Moebius) for the New 52. During my Christmas Break, I'm going to try to update my DC Sourcebook.

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
November 30, 2018 12:35PM
Here are my updated Mobius stats: [dc.earth1.angelfire.com]

November 30, 2018 01:51PM
Your write up seems more believable, BenRiely. The other I found gave him ShZ Str and CL1000 End. As well as CL1000 energy blasts.
November 30, 2018 09:23PM
I do have a question about Mobius/AntiMonitor. How do you handle him having Un100 True Invulnerability AND ShX Armor at the same time?
December 01, 2018 04:23PM
Looking at his bio at the DC Comics Database, I will be fixing the stats on Mobius' armor. Thanks for your input.

January 23, 2019 06:07PM
Having started combing through various sites and looking at character writeups, it might be a good idea to do a monstrous manual style character-per-file PDF set of ALL the characters. It would save an incredible amount of time hunting and pecking through all these websites. Some of them have multiple levels and no back buttons or home buttons.
January 24, 2019 01:33AM
The Real Time Traveller (R)
Having started combing through various sites and looking at character writeups, it might be a good idea to do a monstrous manual style character-per-file PDF set of ALL the characters. It would save an incredible amount of time hunting and pecking through all these websites. Some of them have multiple levels and no back buttons or home buttons.

I concur, it would be a shame if any of these wonderful sites went down and we lost all these stats. However, it admittedly would be a tremendous amount of work for all those involved to collect everything in various PDFs.
January 24, 2019 11:42AM
I have corporate hosting so my sites won't ever go down, meaning I will happily host the PDFs forever.
In terms of the work yes it would be a big job, but an alphabetical PDF set would be way more useful. There are simply too many scattered and diffuse resources.
All I suggest further is that the "best" most detailed writeup gets the alphabetical listing and any others get a ", homebrew" or ", variant" tag. In other words leave no full writeup out but don't introduce weird and wonderful interpretations as standard sheets. That would defeat the purpose.

I've already started downloading EVERYTHING to an external drive, if no one else expresses any interest in a real archive I will slowly but surely do it myself with anyone else who wants to help.
January 24, 2019 11:54AM
I have corporate hosting so my sites won't ever go down, meaning I will happily host the PDFs forever.
In terms of the work yes it would be a big job, but an alphabetical PDF set would be way more useful. There are simply too many scattered and diffuse resources.
All I suggest further is that the "best" most detailed writeup gets the alphabetical listing and any others get a ", homebrew" or ", variant" tag. In other words leave no full writeup out but don't introduce weird and wonderful interpretations as standard sheets. That would defeat the purpose.

I've already started downloading EVERYTHING to an external drive, if no one else expresses any interest in a real archive I will slowly but surely do it myself with anyone else who wants to help.

Best of luck to you pal. If worse comes to worse, I’ll try my best to lend my assistance. It might be worthwhile asking the likes of BenReilly as his site basically has every stat you could ever think of on there. I look forward to seeing this huge archive in the future. Truly it shall be glorious.
January 24, 2019 06:40PM
I've started, using the Sidious thread on his phpBB thread of FASERIP stats.

I've found my first missing one too- Man-Wolf is mentioned here and there but can't find stats for him. This falls in the category of "sheet required". smiling smiley
January 24, 2019 10:32PM
I've started, using the Sidious thread on his phpBB thread of FASERIP stats.

I've found my first missing one too- Man-Wolf is mentioned here and there but can't find stats for him. This falls in the category of "sheet required". smiling smiley

Are you planning on making this list/collection of PDFs public at all so we can track your progress?
January 28, 2019 11:33PM
It's all public. Most of the sheets are HTML to PDF conversions. Firstly, because it's quick and this is meant to be a resource for gamers, to create a sheet per character / team / etc. Secondly, it preserves discussions, editorial comments and the flavor of the people who went to the trouble of creating the original writeups. Depending on the HTML they used for their original entries the PDFs on my page also preserve working links back to the original creators.

The archive is open!

[www.thesevensidedcube.com]

Prettying it up etc. is not a priority, main thing is to turn all the 3700-some entries out there into individual PDFs. In most cases the entries are one character, one character plus their lackeys or one character plus their steed or vehicle.

There are also entries for locations, items / vehicles, Weapons Locker armor and weapons, monsters and so on.

I just want it all in one place that has a full backup and is not likely to be taken down, cancelled out, abandoned or otherwise lost. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 10
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.