DC Sourcebook Update Requests

Posted by BenRiely 
DC Sourcebook Update Requests
November 30, 2018 12:26PM
As a teacher, this is a difficult time for us; however, Christmas Break is coming up and I plan on updating the site thoroughly. Are there any aspects of the DC Universe (Prime Earth) that you would like me to work on?

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: DC Sourcebook Update Requests
November 30, 2018 10:53PM
Perhaps more bizarre and downright ludicrous villains and heroes such as the Ten Eyed Man, Planet Master, Brother Power is Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man etc? Hell, or even some of the creatures and aliens that came out of the most ridiculous age in comics also known as the Silver Age.
December 02, 2018 12:56PM
I was looking more towards the New 52/Rebirth stats, but still, I can see what I can do. Animal/Vegetable/Mineral Man was in a New 52 book, so I will work on that!

December 03, 2018 09:39AM
The ultraviolet lantern, a cpl brave and the bold characters or groups, any new dc groups,
December 03, 2018 10:32AM
BenRiely
I was looking more towards the New 52/Rebirth stats, but still, I can see what I can do. Animal/Vegetable/Mineral Man was in a New 52 book, so I will work on that!

Ah, I see. My mistake. If you're focusing on just the New 52 I would be curious to see you approach things like the Rot and Anton Arcane.
December 04, 2018 09:11AM
How about Algorithm? We could always use a few more cyborg characters.
December 30, 2018 03:45PM
What about this Emiko Queen character that I've heard someone mention recently...she's like Oliver's half-sister or something?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
January 01, 2019 06:10AM
I do have her, but apparently I haven't posted it yet. Emiko can be found here: [dc.earth1.angelfire.com]

January 23, 2019 06:10PM
Batman: Brave and the Bold is a goldmine.
November 28, 2019 12:18AM
Can I request the Sons of Trigon?

dc.fandom.com

I saw that you had them listed on the old DC page on your website under "Titans villains" but it was blacked out with no link. I assume they'd have similar powers to Raven, but with (Mn?) energy blasts, and the appropriate emotion control.
January 05, 2020 03:05PM
From what I understand, "The Sons of Trigon" group doesn't exist as such in the New 52/Rebirth setting... however that's not to say there aren't demons who are sons of Trigon that are older than Raven, just that they aren't ordered in the manner that the "Sons of Trigon" were in the New Earth setting.

Anyways, as for me, I'd still like to see the Atlantean stat blocks finished for the DCEU setting, even if that isn't specifically a Prime Earth related media. It might also be nice to see some stuff updates to the Young Justice archive, as that has progressed substantially past what you've currently got listed, or what was listed the last time I looked at it a few weeks ago. Just, if you do update the Young Justice archive, please don't delete what is currently in there.
February 04, 2020 05:13PM
what about some doomsday clock characters?
February 06, 2020 07:59AM
DalkonCledwin
From what I understand, "The Sons of Trigon" group doesn't exist as such in the New 52/Rebirth setting... however that's not to say there aren't demons who are sons of Trigon that are older than Raven, just that they aren't ordered in the manner that the "Sons of Trigon" were in the New Earth setting.

Yeah, in New 52 they gave him 3 new 'sons', but didnt do much with them as far as im aware. I was definitely thinking of the old group though, specifically because they're a big deal in DC Universe Online. Im currently working on a campaign where the pc's go through DCUO storylines (appropriately altered and connected, of course) and I got stuck writing up Raven's plots because im missing her bros.

uberbevan
what about some doomsday clock characters?

[classicmarvelforever.com]

I think that's all there is right now.
April 22, 2020 04:45AM
Hi Ben

I have tried responding to your PM but they don't seem to be going through so I will post here. Hope you get it.

I got the links to the Mighty Crusaders. Thanks. There don't seem to be any links to the Thunder Agents though. I don't think you wrote any stats for them yet.
April 22, 2020 10:55AM
My replies seem to have issues. I got a ton of your messages the other day. I will try to find information on the T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents, but I don't have too much information on them.

June 30, 2020 08:58PM
What about the Mark Strong version of Dr. Thaddeus Sivana??

Would that be something new or just a live action version of the Nu-52 Sivana do you think?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
July 14, 2020 02:52AM
I think that would be something new. I have been working on updating the DCnU Sourcebook slowly. I will start on updating Aquaman and Shazam for the DCEU Sourcebook next week. The pandemic has given me some time to work on the site.

October 22, 2020 07:59PM
Suggestion:

Using him as a villain in a campaign I'm currently running, when I noticed that Dr. Psycho on the source book page doesn't have his telekinesis power. It's his main offensive move. I'd say Rm at minimum and Mn at the very highest? I couldn't decide so I went with Am(50) when I added it for myself.

I looked him up on wiki to see what else he can do and they listed his ability to siphon psionics from other characters to boost himself. I don't know how to stat that, but that's a dangerous power in the right environment.
October 23, 2020 06:17PM
KingDemon
Suggestion:

Using him as a villain in a campaign I'm currently running, when I noticed that Dr. Psycho on the source book page doesn't have his telekinesis power. It's his main offensive move. I'd say Rm at minimum and Mn at the very highest? I couldn't decide so I went with Am(50) when I added it for myself.

I looked him up on wiki to see what else he can do and they listed his ability to siphon psionics from other characters to boost himself. I don't know how to stat that, but that's a dangerous power in the right environment.

It'd be a form of Power Absorption or Psionic Vampirism, draining points from mental powers to add to his own temporarily.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
June 16, 2021 04:01AM
Ben, can I suggest/request the old Infinity Inc character Yolanda Montez AKA "Wildcat 2"?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 3
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.