New Unofficial Canon Project releases!

Posted by hawkeye 
New Unofficial Canon Project releases!
March 12, 2020 02:08AM
Not sure if you all saw these, but the UCP has recently released the following products:

They are all available over at the FB UCP page!

MA10

MA11

MA12

MMM4
Re: New Unofficial Canon Project releases!
March 13, 2020 11:22AM
sad smiley don’t do facebook
March 14, 2020 03:04AM
You can also get them at our repository of completed UCP projects:

[drive.google.com]
March 14, 2020 07:03AM
Thnx - this is a great resource
March 16, 2020 06:27AM
This is really cool. Thanks!
October 31, 2020 07:01AM
In case you missed it, here are many more recent releases from the Unofficial Canon Project!

M1

M2

M4

M5

MHAC24

Realms of Magic Judge's Screen
Realms Of Magic (Judge's Screen)

MH-15

MHAC-23

MHAC25
February 07, 2021 04:01AM
More new releases from the MSH RPG Unofficial Canon Project, including the first two books in a new series focusing on Marvel's New Universe!

Get them from either the Facebook group or our Google Drive!

MNU1

MNU2

MH16
February 14, 2021 07:19AM
New release from the UCP - Kickers Inc.!

Get them from either the Facebook group or our Google Drive!

MNU3
February 19, 2021 02:35PM
Upcoming releases this weekend! Get them from the Google Drive if you don't have Facebook...

MHAC27

MUDX3
February 21, 2021 01:33PM
FYI... the above two releases are now available for download!

And don't forget about Issue 46 of The New Marvel-Phile!
March 18, 2021 12:27PM
The latest in the New Universe series is out and available over at the UCP group on Facebook, or on the UCP Google Drive!

MNU4
April 11, 2021 04:33AM
Although Spring has sprung, do you dare venture to the snowy realms and discover the Gods of the North? Written by Andrew Goldstein, this is the latest (and 5th) release in the Marvelous Myths and Monsters series by the Unofficial Canon Project, featuring the Russian, Finnish, Germanic, and Baltic pantheons!

Available over at the UCP group on Facebook, or on the UCP Google Drive!

MMM5
April 14, 2021 12:08PM
All these are great!!
April 15, 2021 05:04PM
I love all these Unofficial Canon releases. You guys are doing great work. The Finnish gods are underrated pantheon with good stories.
April 16, 2021 03:44PM
powerman925
I love all these Unofficial Canon releases. You guys are doing great work. The Finnish gods are underrated pantheon with good stories.

Absolutely! As I was doing the layout work, I was coming up with so many ideas on how to incorporate them into a campaign.
May 03, 2021 11:09AM
Welcome to a new month and with it comes a new release from the UCP! This time we are releasing a book a bit out of order, but for good reason. Please enjoy Denny Hill and Simon Barns' Spitfire and the Troubleshooters, the latest in the New Universe series (and 5th so far!).

MNU8
May 14, 2021 01:48AM
They say "Behind every hero is a strong NPC..." (wait... who says that...?!)

Anyways... without further ado is the book of non-heroes and villains you didn't realize you needed... a collection of NPCs from various comics all combined into one place! The UCP is proud to present The Grandmaster's Guide to NPCs, collected by Keith A Kilburn!

MA13
May 20, 2021 06:17PM
Hi fellas, I reiterate my respect and love for these Unofficial Canon releases. Have you guys ever thought about doing the Ultraverse or tother New Universe characters like Overshadow? Any timeline on when the Pacific Islander and North and South American gods Unofficial Canon release is due? Oh and do you guys have any thoughts on the stats for The Goddesses of Thunder from the future?
May 21, 2021 02:16AM
powerman925
Hi fellas, I reiterate my respect and love for these Unofficial Canon releases. Have you guys ever thought about doing the Ultraverse or tother New Universe characters like Overshadow? Any timeline on when the Pacific Islander and North and South American gods Unofficial Canon release is due? Oh and do you guys have any thoughts on the stats for The Goddesses of Thunder from the future?

Thanks! We haven't had any discussions about doing the Ultraverse, but we do have the three final books in the works to close out the New Universe (Justice, DP7, and Psi-Force). Overshadow will be in the DP7 book. They are all in various levels of completion, so please be patient. smiling smiley

For the Marvelous Myths and Monsters series, Andrew is working on the rest of the European pantheons right now, and then will move on to the Americas (North & South). We haven't figured out if it's going to be one book or split into multiple (one for North America, another for South America)... really it depends on how big it gets, similar to why we split the European pantheon books into Gods of the North and the upcoming Otherworld.

Regarding the Goddesses of Thunder, there hasn't been much discussion about them, but I would think with the material in Asgard and the 10 Realms, it wouldn't be too difficult for someone to stat them up. Who knows, maybe we will see them in a future issue of The New Marvel-Phile!

Thanks again!
August 29, 2021 11:46AM
Interested in playing something... different? Looking for a short one-shot? Then look no further than Chris Larr's scenario designed specifically for convention-play.

Can the Avengers survive their greatest threat ever... the insidious, evil mastermind known only as The Gatherer, and his Lethal Legion?

MH17
December 02, 2021 12:03PM
The UCP is proud to present a brand new supplement - this time focusing not on heroes or villains, but the places that our heroes reside and our villains attack! We hope you enjoy the latest MHAC supplement - Hangouts, Headquarters, and Hideouts!

BTW, it features full-color playable maps of the original Defenders' Long Island Hang-Out as well as the Sanctum Sanctorum, by the fantastic Andrew Goldstein!

You can download it over at our group at FB or at our Google Drive!

MHAC28
December 31, 2021 07:24AM
Happy New Year everyone! Andrew put together a nice new year surprise for you!

Have your heroes wanted to visit Times Square, but couldn't due to a lack of map? Judges, have you wondered what Times Square brings for the Marvel Universe? Well, ask no more, because we present the new Times Square book - the latest in our Marvel Heroic Locations series! Best of all, it features a BRAND NEW MAP of Times Square that ties in with the classic TSR maps!!!

We have the book and the map available both as separate files as well as one easy-to-download zip file in our Google Drive.

MHL4

MHL4_Map
January 09, 2022 08:10PM
Happy New Year guys. I was curious when or if you guys were going to do a book on the gods of the Americas? You guys do an absolutely amazing job on your releases. Can you guys give us a heads up on your upcoming releases? Just asking.
January 11, 2022 02:46PM
powerman925
Happy New Year guys. I was curious when or if you guys were going to do a book on the gods of the Americas? You guys do an absolutely amazing job on your releases. Can you guys give us a heads up on your upcoming releases? Just asking.

Hey Powerman!

Andrew Goldstein is currently working on the next book of the Marvelous Myths and Monsters series, featuring Otherworld and the Celtic Deities. Following that will likely be a location book on New Orleans, then either one or two books featuring the Deities of North and South America (depending on the size, we may split it into two books).

Lots of other cool stuff coming down the line, including more books in the Marvel Heroic Locations series and a Hulk Sourcebook, so stay tuned!

As a special sneak-preview, here's the tentative cover image for the New Orleans location book!

MHLX4
January 11, 2022 03:02PM
And heck, just to hopefully whet your appetite, here are some more tentative covers of projects in the works!

MHL-X Cover (latest)

MHL_Madripoor

Eternals_Cover1

AF2

MHACxx
January 15, 2022 04:23PM
I don't think I have ever seen an 'M' folder in that Google Drive, e.g. Tomb of Dracula, Frankenstein etc.?

Hyborian Age I think similarly, was considering some blog stuff on that given recent simulation project and character generator.

All the same author, so presumably took them away? Update the booklist perhaps?
January 17, 2022 04:40AM
bluetyson
I don't think I have ever seen an 'M' folder in that Google Drive, e.g. Tomb of Dracula, Frankenstein etc.?

Hyborian Age I think similarly, was considering some blog stuff on that given recent simulation project and character generator.

All the same author, so presumably took them away? Update the booklist perhaps?

Yeah, unfortunately, the author decided to pull his products from being available officially from the UCP - he was looking to get into publishing and wanted to minimize the potential for any copyright challenges.

They are out in the wild though, so you can probably find someone who has a copy if you're interested in them... (including me). smiling smiley

PM me and let me know which files you'd like.
April 03, 2022 12:46PM
While not released in time for the film, the UCP is pleased to present our latest release - The Eternals!

As always, you can get it from our Google Drive.

MA14
April 24, 2022 11:53AM
I wanted to say thank you for your Eternals sourcebook! I personally think Ikaris and The Forgotten One should have some level of resistance to physical damage but great work.
May 03, 2022 12:16PM
Tom Plassa and the UCP have a nice surprise for you - an updated Judges and Players Accessory Pack! Originally released in 2018, Tom has graciously updated it to include form-fillable PDFs as well as sheets for building HQs using the new HQ book (MHAC-28)!

You can get it from our Google Drive. Enjoy!

MHAC20_v2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 46
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.