New Unofficial Canon Project releases!

Posted by hawkeye 
Re: New Unofficial Canon Project releases!
May 03, 2022 12:19PM
Speaking of updates you can get from the UCP Google Drive, we've also added more standups to our compiled standup file, including a bunch of classic villains like Graviton and the U-Foes! It's now up to 61 pages of standups!

Grab it from our Drive!

Villains
May 28, 2022 04:49AM
Looking for an adventure to run this weekend? Well, if snakes creep you out, then you may want to pass on this adventure, but when it's got the Serpent Society, who can pass that up?!

Thanks to Michael V Galarneau Jr for writing this original MSH RPG adventure for our teeming fans. You can grab it from our Google Drive Enjoy!

BTW, for more Serpent Society fun, don't forget to check out Issue 30 of The New Marvel-Phile!

MH18
July 15, 2022 02:41PM
From the archives of the long-lost Polyhedron Magazine, we are excited to present a little gift to all - the Doomwars adventure from the esteemed Steven Schend! We decided to give it the true MSH RPG treatment that it deserves, and go to level 11 with it's Dr. Doom-ness! Enjoy!

Link

MH19
August 12, 2022 03:02PM
The long-anticipated Alpha Flight Sourcebook is here!!! Check out the most complete guide to the various flight teams, as well as their most villainous villains, all done by the masterful Keith A Kilburn!

Link

MA15
October 08, 2022 09:00AM
To coincide with the release of Werewolf by Night on Disney+, we are excited to present M6 Werewolf by Night, featuring a full writeup of Jack Russell, his allies, and his dastardly villains!

Link

M6
December 02, 2023 02:28PM
We're excited to present two new releases! You can get them over at our Google Drive at this link

MNU6

MHAC29
December 02, 2023 04:28PM
Minor nitpick... the write ups for Mandarin and his son don't seem to have any power ranks for their rings? Like any of them.
December 07, 2023 03:15PM
Howlet
Minor nitpick... the write ups for Mandarin and his son don't seem to have any power ranks for their rings? Like any of them.

Good call - we'll take a look at it and see about making a revision to the file. Thanks for letting us know!
December 28, 2023 08:07AM
Happy early New Year's Eve! I cannot find the top four releases pictured above on the UCP Google Drive. Do they live elsewhere?
January 01, 2024 02:29PM
Silver_SamOnRye
Happy early New Year's Eve! I cannot find the top four releases pictured above on the UCP Google Drive. Do they live elsewhere?

Happy New Years!

Everything (well, most everything) we've done can be found in the various subfolders of our Google Drive. Just look in the associated folder based on the book code (MA, MHAC, MMM, etc.).
[drive.google.com]

Let me know if you still have troubles finding them.
January 07, 2024 09:04AM
I still am. I am looking for M1-5.
January 19, 2024 02:00AM
Silver_SamOnRye
I still am. I am looking for M1-5.

Check your PMs here on this site.
January 20, 2024 03:54AM
It's not very often we release an entire book about a "non-team", but that's what we're doing today! We are proud to present Keith A Kilburn's MA16 Defenders, Volume 1 - a compilation of all the Defenders, NPCs, and an assortment of villains from the first series of the Defenders comic book!

This sourcebook can be found in the "MA - Accessories" folder in our product repository.

MA16
April 20, 2024 04:58AM
Welcome to Otherworld!!! The UCP is excited to present another book in the Marvelous Myths and Monsters series of books, this one covering Otherworld, Celtic mythology, Avalon, the Captain Britain Corps, all the Black Knights, and more... all by the prolific Andrew Goldstein!

Oh, and did we mention this is the biggest book we've done yet!? This tome weighs in at a hefty 677 pages in total of Marvel RPG goodness!

You can find this book in the "MMM - Marvelous Myths and Monsters" folder in our Google Drive.

MMM6_Cover

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 51
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.