Swordbearers of Arakko

Posted by BenRiely 
Swordbearers of Arakko
November 12, 2020 03:55PM
This school year has been stressful for me as I have taken over a new classroom and also getting a Master's during this pandemic. This week, I have been put into quarantine, so I have tried to update my site as much as I can. I start an initial stats for the Swordbearers of Arakko. Let me know what you think and please be honest with what I should change. My mind has been mush and I may have missed something. Without further ado, here they are:

[www.angelfire.com]

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: Swordbearers of Arakko
February 23, 2021 11:11AM
Hi Ben,

I'll have a readthrough - I'm just trying to get hold of reading copies of Swords of X - and then I'll be more qualified to comment.

All the best,

Simon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

halo68 (3:54)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.