Swordbearers of Arakko

Posted by BenRiely 
Swordbearers of Arakko
November 12, 2020 03:55PM
This school year has been stressful for me as I have taken over a new classroom and also getting a Master's during this pandemic. This week, I have been put into quarantine, so I have tried to update my site as much as I can. I start an initial stats for the Swordbearers of Arakko. Let me know what you think and please be honest with what I should change. My mind has been mush and I may have missed something. Without further ado, here they are:

[www.angelfire.com]

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: Swordbearers of Arakko
February 23, 2021 11:11AM
Hi Ben,

I'll have a readthrough - I'm just trying to get hold of reading copies of Swords of X - and then I'll be more qualified to comment.

All the best,

Simon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 10
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.