Site Issues

Posted by BenRiely 
Site Issues
September 05, 2021 04:49PM
Hey, everyone!

It has been awhile! As an educator and having to deal with COVID-19 issues the last year and a half, I have been busy. On top of that, I have noticed that Angelfire had some issues and lost some of my stats. If you notice a bad link, let me know as I try to get things back into working order. I am not sure what some of the missing links are, but I will try to get back what I can! Thanks for all the support!

Ben Riely

"Hey, it's Waffle Time! It's Waffle Time! Won't you have some waffles of mine!"
Re: Site Issues
September 14, 2021 05:00PM
The Wonder Woman section in the Nu52 section is gone. Not sure when the last time you updated it. The last available archive in the Wayback machine is 2019.
September 15, 2021 05:17AM
Ben, it looks like Angelfire went on a snacking rampage throughout your MCU section (Earth-19999) with either bits of selections gone or others gone entirely.

This is what I've found thus far;

Ben, all of the stats for the Earth-1048/PS4 Spider Man are gone but the site linking them as that earth is still up but the Wayback Machine has no connecting tissue for the links to work.

From your MCU selection:

-From the Captain America sub-section
Post-Endgame Captain America

All of Iron Man

-From the War Machine sub-section:
Iron Man Mark 2 Armor

-From the Daredevil sub-section:
Daredevil Upgraded

-From the Winter Soldier sub-section:
White Wolf

Thaddeus Ross (but he can be reached by clicking on the Thaddeus Ross link in the Avengers-Team Iron Man page)

Wong
Ned Leeds

-From the Asgardians sub-section:
Hela

-From the Masters of the Mystic Arts sub-section:
Kaecillius
January 31, 2022 09:48AM
Hammerhead seems to be missing too. Great site again and thanks for sharing it.
February 08, 2022 05:34AM
Firestar isnt working either.

I use your site all of the time, so Ill probably report more

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 51
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.