Mondo - New Mutants

Posted by daantilles 
Mondo - New Mutants
October 25, 2022 05:39AM
Hey everyone!

My son really wants to be Mondo for our next campaign. I haven't been able to find him built and I hoping someone could point me in the right direction or give me some pointers on doing it myself if it hasn't been done.

Thanks!!

[marvel.fandom.com])
Re: Mondo - New Mutants
October 28, 2022 03:03PM
What little i seen and read , i work from this foundation and tweak from there

STATISTICS

Fighting: Good 10
Agility: Typical 6
Strength: Good 10/Incredible 40
Endurance: Good 10/Remarkable 30
Reason: Poor 4
Intuition: Typical 6
Psyche: Typical 6

Health: 36/86
Resources: Poor
Popularity: 0

BACKGROUND
Legal Status: US Citizen of the United States with no Criminal record
Identity: Secret
Place of Birth: Samoa
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Unrevealed
Base of Operations: Mobile
Past group Affiliations:
Present Group Affiliation: New Mutants

KNOWN POWERS

Matter Absorption: Mondo is capable of taking on the properties of any organic or inorganic material he comes into contact with Amazing ability. When using his power, Mondo is able to grow in mass with an assumed proportionate growth in strength to superhuman levels. Mondo can absorb matter into his body, gaining the mass, appearance, and other properties of the matter in question. This change will remain until Mondo's body "digests" the organic matter, which is then disintegrated.
• Matter Manipulation: Mondo
• Strength Enhancement: Mondo has the ability to increase his strength to Incredible.
• Mass Enhancement: Mondo
• Appearance Change: Mondo
• Organic Travel: Mondo is also able to use his power to travel through organic matter, such as dirt, and can appear instantaneously in the immediate vicinity of where he entered the earth with Excellent ability and range.

Talents: Student

Contacts: Black Tom, Emma Frost, New Mutants

Role Playing Notes: Mondo of the New Mutants ix a big, lovable guy, but there's more to him than just that. Mondo value peace and protection of others over conquest, showing a sense of loyalty and compassion some heroes don't have.

History: Mondo was once friends with Cordelia Frost, Emma Frost's younger sister.[ In an attempt to make a bid for the position of White Queen of the Hellfire Club, Cordelia had Mondo contained and handed him over to the club's Inner Circle. Cordelia's scheme backfired; Mondo was kidnapped by a third party representing the mysterious "Barrington", leaving her with nothing. Barrington was actually Black Tom Cassidy, who freed Mondo. Seeing an opportunity, Tom created a plant-life "clone" of Mondo to infiltrate Generation X for him. Cordelia went to Emma, headmistress of the Massachusetts Academy, for help and, soon after, "Mondo" was rescued by Generation X and subsequently accepted an invitation to join the school.
Later, the real Mondo appeared alongside Black Tom and Juggernaut. Completely loyal to Black Tom, the real Mondo battled the members of Generation X. Generation X attempted to talk Mondo into not fighting, but Mondo laughed at them, reminding them that he had never met them before. Generation X and their teachers were able to defeat their opponents, but the trio still managed to escape.
He apparently remained a mutant post-Decimation as he was seen alongside the other surviving members of Generation X in Cyclops' Million Mutant March in Washington D.C. For the brief period of time during which Hydra took over the United States, Mondo appeared as an inhabitant of New Tian.
Like many other mutants, Mondo joined the mutant nation of Krakoa following its foundation. He became a member of the New Mutants and went on a space mission to bring their teammate Cannonball back from the Shi'ar Empire.
Re: Mondo - New Mutants
November 23, 2022 01:24PM
Thank you!

My son was so excited to run Mondo!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 46
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.