TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
Re: THE MOST EPIC BATTLE OF THEM ALL -=[ZEUS VS THOR]=-
December 05, 2014 06:52PM
I caught up with Season 4 with the Ghostbusters vs Mythbusters episode. Last time I even thought of these was the Season 2 finale... I'm glad they more. thumbs up cool smiley

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
December 05, 2014 09:53PM
AWWW ... I wanted this one to stay in the Discussion Section so that people would argue over it and have reactions like this

video: []

I failed ... sad face sad smiley

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
December 06, 2014 12:51AM
Well, it really fits better in the video forum... but people can have discussions about it here, too.

Anyone notice that they changed Thors briefly midway through the rap, swapping out the classic mythological version for the movie version so he could make the Natalie Portman reference?

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
December 06, 2014 02:16AM
Some other comics-related Epic Rap Battles of History to ponder:

• Artists vs TMNT

• Goku vs Superman

• Batman vs Sherlock Holmes

• Master Chief vs Leonidas

December 06, 2014 07:26AM
My GF's 11 year old is addicted to these things. lol
December 06, 2014 09:44AM
I actually find them rather amusing myself.

I love the ones with Abraham Lincoln, personally. Rappin' Abe... heh. thumbs up grinning smiley

December 07, 2014 11:47PM
ERB is awesome although if you think things can get flamey in here check out Goku v Superman comments. Nerd rage is off the charts lol.

Marvel > DC
hot smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.