Module cover template

Posted by sgtdave 
Module cover template
August 24, 2017 04:57AM
Has anyone made a module/sourcebook cover template they could share?
Re: Module cover template
August 24, 2017 11:34AM
I know there has been some stuff going around of late...

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
August 24, 2017 11:59AM
When I get home this evening, I'll hlget some stuff posted here. Also, if you have a Facebook account, there is a FB group dedicated to creating homegrown MSH RPG material. I'll send the link.
August 24, 2017 03:29PM
Sgt,

Here are some files for cover templates. FYI - it will require some layering of pictures to get them right, but just play with some of the colored shapes, and it will work out. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, the facebook page is here: [www.facebook.com]

Feel free to join us! We are always there to support others creating material for the game!

Steve
Attachments:
open | download - MH10 Cover.doc (903 KB)
open | download - MHAC12_Cover2.doc (488 KB)
August 24, 2017 07:48PM
Here's the Trapezoid shape for the original basic modules. It is in PNG format so it will be easily editable in graphics programs. It is also the color gray so it can be colorized easily.

TAG
Attachments:
open | download - Trapezoid.png (48.3 KB)
September 08, 2017 03:26AM
Thanks guys!
November 01, 2017 01:25PM
I know I'm a little late to the party but I had this laying around, too.
Attachments:
open | download - Module Blank.png (73 KB)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 5
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.