The Classic FASERIP Podcast

Posted by Punisher_2099 
The Classic FASERIP Podcast
November 29, 2017 04:37AM
Hiya Folks!

I talked to Cutter about posting this up and he approved it in this section for my second linking.

A bunch friends and I started a podcast dedicated to rules, reviews and talk about the game itself.. called the Classic FASERIP Podcast.

We have just started it up and plan on going a long way with the show. If you are interested in submitting material or submitting topics for us to talk about, feel free message me or reply here.

Episode 0 is up, and 1 will be recorded this Sunday.

You can find us directly by going to [Classicfaserip.com] or finding us on iTunes! Other methods are coming shortly.

thanks!

Check out my two Podcasts:

- Marvel's X-Universe - Actual Play Podcast - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) or [rollhighordie.com]

- Classic FASERIP Podcast - Rules and reviews - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) [classicfaserip.com]
Re: The Classic FASERIP Podcast
December 07, 2017 11:34AM
Episode 1 is up and live!
[classicfaserip.com]

Welcome to the Classic FASERIP Podcast, a podcast that focuses on what we all love, TSR’s Marvel Super Heroes games.
In our very first episode the hosts talk about the following topics:
- The basic mechanics of the show, how the chart works and how to play the game
- Difference in running & playing in this system compared to your typical kick the door down fantasy
- What books to start with and where to find those books
- What modules would you need to look at when creating your game
- We go into some detail about each giving our thoughts about each one.

- Marvel's X-Universe - Actual Play Podcast - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) or [rollhighordie.com]

- Classic FASERIP Podcast - Rules and reviews - (found on iTunes, Google play podcasts) [classicfaserip.com]
December 08, 2017 05:23AM
These podcast are great! smoking smiley

The Cutter

December 08, 2017 06:01AM
The_Skycutter
These podcast are great! smoking smiley

The Cutter

Thank you. A lot more to come along. Reviews and created material smiling smiley

December 31, 2017 08:38AM
A new podcast is up for the Classic Faserip Podcast! Posted with Admin Permission
Issue #2

December 31, 2017 08:47AM
Punisher_2099
a new podcast is up for the Classic Faserip Podcast! Posted with Admin Permission
Issue #2

Cool, I been waiting for episode 2.

One world of adventure is never enough.
January 02, 2018 04:26AM
Sorry about the long wait, we had a small window to do episode 2 and one of my co-hosts got sick, and then holidays.. we will be going to a bi weekly format going forward in the new year

January 16, 2018 01:04AM
A new podcast is up for the Classic Faserip Podcast! Posted with Admin Permission
Issue #3 - Talking about Judging advice

Feedback is always appreciated and if anyone wants to guest host on the show or write material for show focus let me know!

February 02, 2018 07:19AM
New podcast episode up for Classic Faserip Podcast!
http://classicfaserip.com/2018/02/02/the-classic-faserip-podcast-volume-1-issue-4-with-great-power-comes-creation/

February 16, 2018 12:01PM
New podcast is up for the Classic FASERIP Podcast! Enjoy! [classicfaserip.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 76
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.