Back To Basics!

Posted by The_Skycutter 
Back To Basics!
January 24, 2009 01:55PM
We are backup and running, business as usually! As you all know we have a new Domain ClassicMarvelForever.com! At this time only the Download Section and the Archived Forum have been temporarily damaged from the transition of the domain change, Kevin is quickly working on resolving all these issues!

Until the site is restored, if you need to Download Resource Material for your Individual Campaigns, this is my personal Backup Download Section, please feel free to use it! smoking smiley

[www.mediafire.com] Backup Download Section

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!
The Skycutter

Re: Back To Basics!
January 24, 2009 02:00PM
Just glad that the site is back, even if the domain is a little different. BTW, any idea how to get the site to register on Google?
January 24, 2009 02:05PM
Capo,

The site has been registered under the new domain and should be listed in all the major Search Engines very shortly!

The Skycutter

January 24, 2009 03:40PM
Thanks for all the hard work!smileys with beer

"Power Without Perception is Virtually Useless and Therefore of No True Value!" -Ryuken
Re: Back To Basics! Update
January 27, 2009 03:25PM
Here is an Update on are progress, the Archived Forum is now completely restored, along with all the PDF's in the Download Section!

Google is now displaying ClassicMarvelForever.com in it search engine, hopefully the other search engines will be doing the same shortly!

Coming up next will be a Fully Integrated Profile Manager that will incorporate the entire Web Site, this will allow all Modifications to be made right off of the Site instead of the Host! For example the Character Profile Section or any other feature could then be updated right from the Web Site instead of uploading through the Host! smoking smiley

The Skycutter

January 27, 2009 04:52PM
where abouts in teh downloqads section might we be able to find them mif\ght I ask?

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
January 27, 2009 07:32PM
top menu / other stuff / downloads

smoking smiley

Chronomancer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> where abouts in teh downloqads section might we be
> able to find them mif\ght I ask?
January 30, 2009 04:45PM
This is just to let everyone know that a Beta Chat has been added to the Web Site! It is open for all to use; Forum Members, and Guests visiting ClassicMarvelForever.com!

I would just like to add one thing on the use of the Chat, I would like to remind everyone about the language and content of their posts in the chat rooms. There have been a few posts on the Beta Chat that demand that I respond in kind. Profanity, "Rated R" themes, and General Rudeness of tone between all users will not be Tolerated! Thank you....smoking smiley

The Skycutter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2009 06:35PM by The_Skycutter.
January 30, 2009 04:47PM
Thanks Cutter! I'm digging the chat feature so far. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 24
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.