Phorum Users' Monitor Resolution

Posted by Kevin 
Phorum Users' Monitor Resolution
February 25, 2009 07:25AM
Poll
What desktop/screen/monitor resolution are you running on?
This poll has expired. Voting is no longer possible.
32 votes were received.
640 x 480 0

0%
800 x 600 0

0%
1024 x 768 14

44%
1280 x 800 2

6%
1280 x 1024 6

19%
1440 x 900 3

9%
1680 x 1050 3

9%
Other 4

13%

This is an important consideration due to some potential upcoming changes, so please everyone vote. If your answer is other, please let me know what your monitor resolution is. To find your resolution on a Windows computer, right click on your desktop, and select 'Properties' from the menu, then click the 'Settings' tab at the top, and there will be a section in that window that is labeled "Screen resolution." You can also reach this screen by going to Control Panel, then Display Settings.

If you're using Mac OS or Linux, you probably already know how to find your screen resolution. If not, post or PM me.

Thanks!

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
Re: Phorum Users' Monitor Resolution
February 27, 2009 02:52PM
I'm asking that all Forum Members partake in the Voting of this Poll, it will be beneficial to the updates that will be effecting this site! So please Vote, if you do not understand on how to find your Screen Resolution settings for your computer platform, please Private Message; Kevin, TLD, or Myself! smoking smiley

The Skycutter

February 27, 2009 04:18PM
I don't have "Display Settings" in my Control Panel. confused smiley

Where else might I find it? I'm using Vista btw.
February 28, 2009 11:22PM
I'm using vista as well, so for anyone who needs aid, fear not. just right click your background and select personalize. then select display settings and it should tell you your resolution there. mine was 1024 x 768.

~This is an imaginary story (which may never happen, but then again may) about a perfect man who came from the sky and did only good...
March 01, 2009 06:43AM
Thanks MoT!
March 02, 2009 08:13PM
I change my Screen Rez about 2X a day…. Web Page Designer habit for testing crap plus games and other stuff….

For most everyday use…. 1024 x 768

On my 3 CPUs at home this site shows up clearly and legible on each… even the Lap-Top with very limited screen capacities…

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]
Expanded MSH Table
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]

MOTÖRHEAD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 24
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.