Searching the archive forum

Posted by rileyV 
Searching the archive forum
October 16, 2010 05:16AM
Is there a way to search the archive when you've just got the message number and nothing else? I've tried putting the number at the end and adding phroum_archive and forever, but nothing is working.
Re: Searching the archive forum
November 04, 2010 05:57PM
What's the message number? It could be that the message was lost in oblivion somehow, or maybe we need to check directly in the database. If it exists, I should be able to locate it.

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
November 05, 2010 05:56AM
I don't have a message #, I meant in general. From what I've seen, the links in messages in the archived forum to other messages in the archived forum have the old site name. And I double checked, adding in 'forever' to the link doesn't work. Does the software allow for a message number field?
February 15, 2011 01:33PM
I know what I'll do in cases like that... I'll contact Kevin!

> I'm the third or fourth best at what I do, but what I do isn't very interesting.
--- Small-town newspaper reporter (and comics fan) Mark Newman

> Thank you, SkyCutter, Dusky and Auntie P. for giving us a cool place to hang out: www.classicmarvel.com and www.classicmarvelforever.com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 22
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.