missing Basic Box contents

Posted by Coco Gun-Bun 
missing Basic Box contents
April 03, 2012 06:53AM
Hi,

I still own a pristine basic box, and can thus offer scans of the following missing materials:

- character cards
- counters
- interior map of the Krupp Building
- interior map of Globe Press

I won't offer the entire map side 2, as my scanner is much too small to scan it. (I already had to piece together that of the Krupp building rom two scans, which will show in the quality.)
However, that is all the material needed to run Day of the Octopus, so it should be good enough smiling smiley

An admin should PM an e-mail I can deliver a 6MB attachment to.
Re: missing Basic Box contents
April 06, 2012 03:39AM
*bump*

Still have no PM, so no one's interested into that stuff? sad smiley

If it is about the e-mail adress, I could also put the scans on Mediafire and PM the Mediafire link to a site admin.
April 08, 2012 02:44PM
You could put the the file on Mediafire and post the link. cool smiley

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
April 08, 2012 04:43PM
Coco Gun-Bun said mediafire wasn't cooperating. I've not had the chance yet to try uploading it to mine, but I did get an alternate link for it from Coco:

Missing Basic Box Contents

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2013 01:54PM by The_Skycutter.
July 08, 2012 07:02PM
Hey, thanks a ton for these scans - much appreciated!
July 18, 2012 01:31AM
Thanks alot.
July 19, 2012 12:45AM
I have to extend a thanks to you coco gun-bun. Its members like yourself that help make this game system more accessible to everyone else.

Fangs
Forge yourself into the hero that others fear to be.
Ascend and demonstrate a better Ethos
Negotiate when you can and pound when you have no other option.
Go forward when others fear the darkness
Strive for the greatness that lies within you

Villains Costumes
Villain Costumes - Blogg
Villain Costumes - Urban Clothing
Villain Costumes - ACIDS approach to Foiling Villains Plans

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 30
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.