CheatSheet

Posted by Gideon 
CheatSheet
July 18, 2012 01:22AM
Hi Folks,

I am new here so please be nice, ok? XD

I started to play Superheroes with my group 2-3 month ago and must say, that I am amazed at all the contents you guys put up here and the stuff one can download for free.

So I want to give something back.
When I looked at GM helps/ net resources I noticed the judges screen and downloaded it.
Really good work from ThatArtGuy but I must say, on my side the quality was not so good.
Sometimes I had problems reading the prints.

So I put together some tables from the books in higher resolution and some things I thought I needed for playing.
4 pages (cheat sheets).
It's not something like a real Judges screen but for me, as a GM with a new System it really helps.

Perhaps it's of help to someone out there.

Oh, I use the netbook expert rules from the net resources.
Unfortunately it is larger than the allowed 1 MB.
I put it on 4shared. It's not the best, so if a possibility exist to upload it here please tell me.

CheatSheet download link

password: Marvel
Re: CheatSheet
July 19, 2012 12:50AM
Hi Gideon,
Welcome to a truly great game system. The thing that I love most about this is the possibility for the gm to mix up the current universes canon with their own non-canon world.

Is it possible to put up a set of images that are smaller in size?

Fangs
Forge yourself into the hero that others fear to be.
Ascend and demonstrate a better Ethos
Negotiate when you can and pound when you have no other option.
Go forward when others fear the darkness
Strive for the greatness that lies within you

Villains Costumes
Villain Costumes - Blogg
Villain Costumes - Urban Clothing
Villain Costumes - ACIDS approach to Foiling Villains Plans
July 23, 2012 01:39AM
Hello Fangs,

I removed the background images from the pdf.
It's close to 1MB now and I attached it to this post.

But it lost coolness factor....

If you want other tables/etc.. on the sheets plz tell me.

cu,
Gideon
Attachments:
open | download - Cheat Sheets_small.pdf (1019 KB)
July 25, 2012 12:18AM
I had a look and downloaded the PDF. If look great. I attempted something similar a while back but nothing as polished as what you have provided.

Feel free to send me a pm with the full file.

I look forward to seeing it

Fangs
Forge yourself into the hero that others fear to be.
Ascend and demonstrate a better Ethos
Negotiate when you can and pound when you have no other option.
Go forward when others fear the darkness
Strive for the greatness that lies within you

Villains Costumes
Villain Costumes - Blogg
Villain Costumes - Urban Clothing
Villain Costumes - ACIDS approach to Foiling Villains Plans
July 25, 2012 02:23AM
Ok send you a pm.

If there are other tables you want on it, or things you think shouldn't be there plz tell me. I would appreciate feedback, especially from someone much longer in this system then me.

thx,
Gideon
July 26, 2012 05:26AM
The only other thing I can think of that someone might want in it is the universal table from the advanced players book, though some have their own version. But, the only thing that I ever had a problem with it is how the top section is organized. The part where it says 'blunt attack', 'edge attack', etc. I see how it is they organized it, but it's a thing on my part. I'd have structured them on what trait it was: agility, endurance, etc. It just feels weird to me, even though I'm used to it.
July 30, 2012 10:59PM
Hi RileyV,

since the universal table is nearly a page for itself I never saw the point in including it in the sheets.

But reorganizing it is a complete different thing. Hm... I think about it and will try some ideas on my guinea-... aahh my honored players.

O! it is excellent
To have a giant's strength, but it is tyrannous
To use it like a giant.
- Measure for Measure (2.2.107)

Cheat sheets
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

the_hammer (7:33)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 36
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.