Chat still down?

Posted by Wendell_Burke 
Chat still down?
December 12, 2016 12:59PM
Hey there,
Is the Chat feature still down? It prompts me to log in, but then doesn't accept my login.
Re: Chat still down?
December 19, 2016 03:23AM
Chat's a little funny at the moment, but it is working. We have considered discontinuing it, though, because it's not used very much.

Kevin M. Frey
Owner / Technical Consultant
TransEffect LLC

TransEffect LLC
December 22, 2016 12:51AM
I always pop in to see who's around, but usually no one is. If they were, I'd use it.
July 14, 2017 04:31PM
I'm logged in. It shows at the bottom of this forum page that "SavAce" is in the chat. I go there. It shows nobody, not even me. I type in the chat and it says "You must be connected to chat". I do not understand.

Can anyone help.

Thank you
smiling smiley

"A man that carries a cat by the tail, learns something that he will learn no other way."
- Mark Twain
July 14, 2017 11:53PM
spidey1138
I'm logged in. It shows at the bottom of this forum page that "SavAce" is in the chat. I go there. It shows nobody, not even me. I type in the chat and it says "You must be connected to chat". I do not understand.

Can anyone help.

Thank you
smiling smiley

When you click on 'Chat' it takes you to the 'entryway' so to speak, you still have to click on that spherical icon above the B to actually 'connect'. When you click on it you'll then see all the recent chatting plus a collection of animated icons and other things.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
July 15, 2017 05:33PM
That was indeed the issue. Thanks very much. smiling smiley

"A man that carries a cat by the tail, learns something that he will learn no other way."
- Mark Twain

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 40
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.