Files to add to Netbooks & Enhancements

Posted by hawkeye 
Files to add to Netbooks & Enhancements
April 15, 2017 03:57AM
Skycutter,

I have some files to add to the Netbooks and Enhancements section - any particular way you'd like me to get them to you? Thanks!
Re: Files to add to Netbooks & Enhancements
June 15, 2017 05:04PM
Hey all,

Some new files have been uploaded to the Netbooks and Enhancements section - go check them out!

uploads by sjolly75, on Flickr
June 16, 2017 12:49PM
Hey, I already have all these. Let's see some more because they're awesome. smileys with beer

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
December 15, 2019 10:09AM
Admins... anyone available to upload/update the files section with all the recent Unofficial Canon Project releases? Please contact me, and I'll send you the link to our Google Drive collection of files.

Thanks!
January 08, 2023 07:08PM
I have a gripe with the PDFs in the downloads sections in general, but more specifically with the netbooks.

My complaint is that none of them seem to have bookmarks. I complain because that is something that is easy to accomplish, if it is taken care of in the source files before export to PDF, and it is something that I know how to do.

Furthermore, I feel justified in griping because I am willing to fix it, if someone is able or willing to give me access to the source files... because I'd rather not have to recreate the files from scratch.
March 01, 2023 03:45PM
nijineko
I have a gripe with the PDFs in the downloads sections in general, but more specifically with the netbooks.

My complaint is that none of them seem to have bookmarks. I complain because that is something that is easy to accomplish, if it is taken care of in the source files before export to PDF, and it is something that I know how to do.

Furthermore, I feel justified in griping because I am willing to fix it, if someone is able or willing to give me access to the source files... because I'd rather not have to recreate the files from scratch.

Which files would you like access to? The original Word Docs?
March 13, 2023 09:14AM
That would work, I can work from any text file - with or without images.

Bookmarks, as mentioned.

Errata and FAQ, if any exists for a given document, could be included as well.

Hyperlinked table of contents is doable. I could even expand the ToC to include every major and minor section, or I could throw that level of detail into the Bookmarks instead, or both.

I think I could probably get the page numbers of the resulting pdf to match the page numbers printed on the book pages as well.
March 13, 2023 12:16PM
I would definitely be happy to see and be interested in having bookmarks and hyperlinked ToC without changing the content of the pages.

And if you could get the pdf page numbers to match the printed, I'd consider that a bonus.

I'll PM you when we have the next issue of the marvel-phile ready to release, and we can try it out.

Thanks for offering to help out!
March 28, 2023 03:15PM
hawkeye
I would definitely be happy to see and be interested in having bookmarks and hyperlinked ToC without changing the content of the pages.

And if you could get the pdf page numbers to match the printed, I'd consider that a bonus.

I'll PM you when we have the next issue of the marvel-phile ready to release, and we can try it out.

You bet! Once I see a PM from you, I can give you some other ways to get a hold of me in addition to this forum - since I am not a daily forum check type of person, lol.
April 11, 2023 02:07PM
nijineko
hawkeye

You bet! Once I see a PM from you, I can give you some other ways to get a hold of me in addition to this forum - since I am not a daily forum check type of person, lol.

Obviously, neither am I! smiling smiley PM incoming.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Taarna (5:07)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 33
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.