Resources: EX
Popularity: only with freinds family and cowrokers

Known Powers:
Stealth: IN
Martial Arts Supremecy: IN
Iron Will: AM

Psi Ops Powers:
Telekinieses: IN
TK Surf: RM (Flight while using a special disk)
Pyrokinesis: IN
Remote Viewing: AM
Arua Viewing: AM
Mind Drain: AM
Mind Control: IN
Precognition: IN

Weapons:
Pistol: RM material EX damage
Shotgun: RM material RM damage
Combat Knife: RM material EX edge
Stealth Suit: A modified Intermesh armor that has AM stealth

Talents: Military Training, Stealth, Marksmanship, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Detective/Espionage, Resist Domination, Survival

Please Tell Me What You All Think Of This Charecter.
Re: Psi Ops
June 18, 2008 05:12AM
What's the 'stealth' power do exactly? And why have a stealth power, a stelath talent, and a piece of equipment that grants stealth? Seems really redundant.

The guns seem pointless as well when you have a dude with TK and Pyro at relatively high levels. It's like giving Cyclops a gun when he already hjas eyebeams that are better.

Mind Drain? What's that?

The character feels like a mix of Solid Snake and Jean Grey, and pretty much is as good physically as they are mentally. it has a bit of a kitchen sink feel, considering this dude is like a government agent. He seems the type to send against some military junta in central america somewhere, but his powerset and stats would pretty much ensure he walked through an enemy camp like a speeding bullet through soft butter. I would probably drop all of the mental powers and psyche by about two ranks so this guy could encounter challenges on missions, and make a more realistic government agent. if I had powers at his levels, i'd just make myself a general and chill.
June 18, 2008 05:55AM
actully he is a combo of solid snake and a charecter named nick skryer from the psi ops game for x box. He relly is supussed to be that strong becuase he is the " Tank" of the program. Plus Even somone with psionic powers could use a gun or a knife somtimes, its called options!!
June 18, 2008 09:20AM
Mind Drain is a power in the UPB, Capo. Printed Pg 75.

Cheers,

Niniri

June 18, 2008 09:44AM
Figures. I rarely use that book as is. That's why I don't recognize it.
June 18, 2008 10:53AM
That's a hilarious avatar icon there Niniri.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
June 18, 2008 10:58AM
Basically Mind Drain drains away RIP causing temporary or permanent damage depending on how it's handled, similar to how other powers drain FASE.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 17
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.