Reposting an old Favorite that Aunt_Petunia requested-Wolfspider!

Posted by Nightmask 
Re: Lost: but not forgotten... Wolfspyder
May 13, 2008 02:58AM
I don't think there were flames for his homosexuality per se, but rather flames for it since it seemed so "tacked on." Like it was just some "look, I'm having him be an outsider! I'm being relevant!" thing.
May 13, 2008 02:37PM
Omg....I forgot all about Wolfy. Of all the topics to bring me out of hiding. he was a good laugh even though that kid probably is in therapy because of some of us. lol.

"To each their own."
May 13, 2008 03:10PM
Welcome back, Darkhawk smiling smiley
May 13, 2008 07:47PM
I had the great pleasure of searching thru the archives to find the Wolfspyder....all I can say is it was quite entertaining, to say the least, to read thru the posts regarding this character. Some peoples kids.......
May 13, 2008 07:51PM
Yes the maturity levels were running in the empty zone back then on Classicmarvel, although thankfully they've been filling up pretty good since then (although we did have that slip at the start of the year but the tanks seem to be filling back up again). Thankfully the site survived it and managed to mature by the time the rest of us found it.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 19
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.