Agility: Good
Strength: Good
Endurance: Excellent
Reason: Remarkable
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Amazing

Health: 60

Powers:

Karma Power!: Doctor Z has the ability to regenerate 10 Karma points a round. With this special power, Doctor Z usually adds 10 karma points to anything he does.

However, there is an adverse side effect. If Doctor Z's karma ever drops below 20 points, he can't regain any karma until 60 days has passed. If Doctor Z's karma every hits 0, he must make a psyche feat roll or be stunned for 1-100 rounds.

Telekinesis - Remarkable Rank for lifting objects. As a power stunt, Doctor Z can fly up to Typical air speeds

Clairvoyance - Amazing Rank. Doctor Z can see objects or distant sights at a great distance

Mind Blast - Amazing rank. Power rank damage and Psyche FEAT vs. intensity or KO for 1-10 rounds. Doctor Z can choose the intensity level

Emotion Control. Amazing rank! Range Amazing. Yellow Psyche feat roll needed to avoid effects which last as long as a week. However to use his power costs Doctor Z Karma ( up to 50 points ).

Fear
Anger
Sadness
Joy
Disgust
Trust
Anticipation
Surprise
Anger
Friendship
Shame
Kindness
Pity
Indignation
Envy
Love

Postcognition: Incredible Rank. With this power, Doctor Z can see in the past for a number of weeks equal to power rank number.

Green FEAT gives impressions

Yellow gives general information

Red gives information that the subject may not have been aware of.

Talents: Psychology, and Artist

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
Re: Doctor Z, home grown hero
January 31, 2016 10:09PM
An interesting character, the karma power and karma quirks make for a nice and unique touch.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
February 01, 2016 08:23AM
Nightmask Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An interesting character, the karma power and
> karma quirks make for a nice and unique touch.

Thanks. A horse of a different color.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
FTJ
February 01, 2016 09:38PM
Nice. I like Doctor Z. cool smiley

I miss Gene.

All-New Future Force (BASH! UE)
Marvel MC2 builds for BASH! Ultimate Edition

"Now, before I slay you all, behold my master plan!" — The Mole Man, Fantastic Four #1

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 19
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.