Neon Knight

Posted by Savagex1 
Neon Knight
November 12, 2016 03:24PM
This is my latest creation and if you've seen my post in the discussion board it's the character I'm talking about there.

Neon Knight
Physical Form: Compound (Mutant Induced, Energy Body)
Origin: Maturity

F Rm / In 40
A Rm 30
S Ex 20
E In 40
R Gd 10
I Ex 20
P In 40

Health: 130
Resources: Pr 4
Popularity:

Powers: 5/6
Energy Sponge In 40
Energy Solidification In 40
Free Spirit* In 40
Bouncing Ball Am 50

Talents: 2/4
Blunt Weapons
Resist Domination

Contacts: 4/4
(All floating)

Even the guy working the counter at Burger King could be a superhero. Gabriel Cortez focused too much on being a hero in his younger years and developed no true job skills in the process. Given few options he teaches Kali, a Filipino martial art, out of his apartment and works at a nearby Burger King. While working or sleeping he can let his spirit slip away, during these times he goes on grand adventures as the Neon Knight!

Using his energy solidification he creates "bodies" out of ambient energy and controls them, much like a puppeteer. This is how he heroes even when working or sleeping. Using his free spirit he keep a sliver of his soul in his body and focuses on the out of body spirit whenever possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 19
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.