Don Juan, Mutant Villian

Posted by Taarna 
Don Juan, Mutant Villian
August 05, 2017 03:48AM
Don Juan

Don Juan A.K.A. Javier Lopez
Mutant Villian, Playboy, Genius, Billionaire.

Fighting: Excellent
Agility: Excellent
Strength: Good
Endurance: Excellent
Reason: Incredible
Intuition: Remarkable
Psyche: Excellent

Health: 70

Powers:

Hypotonic gaze: Don Juan has the ability to make women fall passionately in love with him upon eye contact gaze. Once viewed the victim must make a yellow Psyche feat roll ( No Karma can be added ) or fall under his power. Treat the victim as his best lover, and friend, open to suggestion and with the feeling that any thing he asks is equivalent to I just saved your life, so you own me.

Those who fail the initial saving throw roll can attempt a new one once per week. Women beware!

Pheromones: Don Juan emits a smell makes both men and women extremely happy. As such his charisma is that of a hero, a movie star, and an actor all rolled into one. Those unaware of his identity ** See below why he's hard to spot ** fall victim and Don Juan gets +4CS on negotiations.

Chameleon ability: Don Juan can change his skin tone, hair color, hair texture, eye color to any range in the male human DNA. However his height, build, and weight remains the same.

Shocking touch: Don Juan can shock a victim with Remarkable Intensity.

Technical powers: Don Juan is an electronic, robotic, and physics genius.

Gadget: under his custom suits, made silk on the outside of course smiling smiley

Body Armor, a Kevlar weave gives Don Juan Good protection vs Physical, cold and fire attacks.

Love potion #9. A bit of a misnomer, it's really knock out gas of Remarkable intensity. Rage of effect, 3 areas. Juan conceals these in his special suit or pants pockets. They are about the size of a marble and shatter upon impact.

Talents: Chemistry, Business, Negotiations Bribery, Battle suit operations, electronics, Martial Arts A, and B.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
Re: Don Juan, Mutant Villian
August 05, 2017 11:11AM
Is this a canon character whose existence is brand new or has somehow eluded my notice until now? Or is this an original creation?

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
August 22, 2017 12:00AM
Thrudjelmer
Is this a canon character whose existence is brand new or has somehow eluded my notice until now? Or is this an original creation?

Original creation

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
August 22, 2017 11:23AM
Okay, I'm just gonna move this to the Your Favorites & Game Revisions section. The section for Canon Character Write Ups is more for official characters established in comics, movies, TV, or other media.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 28
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.