TTcomixInc presents: Earth TT 1969

Posted by TasotheGreek 
TTcomixInc presents: Earth TT 1969
August 28, 2019 01:09PM
To whom it may concern,
My name is Taso. Starting at an early age, I read comics, and I loved them. Archie, Justice League, Teen Titans, but I put them down at some point. Then one day someone left a X-Men Annual starring the Fantastic Four and again off I went, this time really delving into collecting comics for the first time. But life changed frequently enough that now in my 50th year of life I have again picked up comics in the digital form, reading MU books and subscribing for the past 3 years. 

I have anxiety and when I would try to sleep and think abut school or work, I would stay up all n night, wake up dead tired, and this was a problem for am one time until I started creating my own superhero universe in my head. It didn’t mean much, I didn’t obsess over it, I could be stuck on one story, one character, one idea, for weeks, but when I started playing out a battle or a story line in my head I was usually asleep within 20 minutes. So this habit continued and it continues today, and it s been 30-35 years.

Now 85% not what I type going forward is new stuff, I am sure I don’t remember half the ”stories” or “battles” and only team rosters stuck in my head, or maybe large story lines. There is one main character, and you might figure out who it is long term but in the beginning there were teams. Later on I added history to the end, to the beginning, and in between. More teams, more characters, minor notes, and a way to go to sleep.

Anyway, I’ll tell this super hero story from the beginning, and try and fill it in where it is empty. The characters will probably metamorphosis over time, which they somewhat have in my head.
———————————
TT Comics Presents
Earth TT 1969

This earth was just like any other planet that followed all the natural laws of physics. That’s the dimension, or universe, or galaxy, or timeline the future Earth TT 1969 was from, one where natural laws and physics ruled, there were no metaphysical forces or magic, not working magic. There was technology just as it is in real life. The history of Earth TT 1968 in fact was exactly like our Earth, in real life. But then something happened. Because like it or not, some places in some dimensions and planes don’t follow the same rules as others.
Re: TTcomixInc presents: Earth TT 1969
August 28, 2019 02:44PM
Billions of planets inhabit the universe, but how many inhabit existence? Somewhere out there in the infinite “existence” something punctured a hole in the walls between universes, TT Planet 1969’s universe. Not only it’s universe, but it’s very laws of being, it’s nature.

The mystery begins or takes place at some point in time, but what is time? But long after now, that mystery is solved but others unravel. What could be said is that when the walls of the dimensions broke and something came thru, it not only changed the present and the future, but it changed the past. Suddenly billions of years had to play out in a tumultuously short time to come back, like a slingshot, the the present. Homo sapiens did not notice the sudden flux in time, but they did reel from it’s after-effects.

The infinite breeds the infinite, and so other “things” found the hole in time, space, and reality. Entities that had shape, and others that TOOK shape as they fed on all types of untapped energies. At the same time, other energies rushed in to fill a void, and the resulting chaos that erupted across all those parallel planes, semi-realities, dreams & nightmares, created a form that was NEW. Random, like a roll of cosmic dice.

Where there were no god-like entities before, they swarmed the new universe, and the planes of existence beyond mortal comprehension exploded into a cosmic war. The total powers of all the heavens of all time and space wasted not one iota of their power, and man mostly slept through these chthonic battles. But slowly, the battlefield’s in heaven and hell and all infinity cleared. The winners, their allies, & even the losers then sat and wrote the new laws of this new universal territory; it was simple beauracracy. Everything was set and the world and homo sapiens were completely unaware that the world was ever different

Here we are now we are the point where the main story begins.
August 28, 2019 05:01PM
The Five #1

Part 1
Earth TT 1969. The year was 1978. The place, Brooklyn, NY.

Tommy, Jimmy, Peter, George, and Steve went to school at St. Practice of Brooklyn on Flatbush Ave in a bad neighborhood. They would hang out in the gigantic Brooklyn City Park after school. They would go to the playground, or play ball on the baseball diamond. They could fish in the big park lake during the summer, or go bike riding on miles of paths. There was even a large public zoo, a carousel, tennis courts, a huge lawn, and more in this tremendously gigantic city park.

But it wasn't always fun because the Flat-Hammers, a local street gang, would bully the boys and take their money.

One day the boys saw the gang and ran very deep into the park. The Flat-Hammers were twenty thick that day, and chased them all the while throwing ninja stars, rocks, and violent threats at the five young guys. The five boys looked for somewhere to hide, found a hidden metal door along he huge rocky exterior of the BC Zoo, and went inside, eluding the Flat-Hammers.

They found themselves in the back area of the zoos interior, and started looking around. When suddenly an old man with a big hat on sees them and starts yelling. The boys run down stairs and stairs and more stairs, eventually getting lost somewhere in the basement levels of the zoo.

Eventually finding a nice sized laboratory where animals were being kept. Two of the boys, Tommy & George, started releasing the animals. That’s when they were captured by a tall, thin, white haired, long nosed old man who had on a grey jumpsuit & green vest that simply said, “The Zookeeper”.

The Zookeeper used a huge net to capture Tommy, then George, and he shoved them in different standing cages. The boys were scared, the lab was dark, and the animals were all screaming, barking, or screeching. Zookeeper had no problem herding Pete & Jimmy into a kennel. Steve was the last one running free in the lab. Finally, Zookeeper netter him near a huge rolling shelf filled with test tubes. Steve grabbed the shelf and it tipped over onto a bank of computers, equipment, and an electrical generator. The resulting splash of all manner of liquids like blood, DNA samples, medicine, saline solution and other concoctions spilling caused a short circuiting and immediately caught fire and started smoking and sparking.
December 13, 2019 01:24PM
Earth TT1969:

Themes
Earth TT1969 is a super-hero themed world similar to Earth Prime (our earth ) but the Egyptian mythos replaces most Greek/Roman gods in common culture; meaning that Egyptian themes, statues, cultural equivalencies, in our modern world would take on more Egyptian characteristics. Wall Street and other wealthy places will incorporate Egyptian themes as opposed to Greek themes in their columns, buildings, especially in the USA. There are more Egyptians in the US then on normal Erath.
I wanted to make my world different. I used a random generator to do this. The Egyptian Gods of myth and lore had the most worshippers on Earth TT 1969 at one point in history then any other. This does not diminish roman gods or even Rome, or all the other mythos all over the world.
I do believe I will need historically to have some points where Egypt and their land and their people might.

1. be more diasporas into other lands, like up North in colder European,greenland, Iceland..

2. put pockets of Egyptian peoples in places Earth TT 1969 that are unique to this earth (examples non spoiler: isle of Mu/Atlantis/any European nations like Earth TT1969's Verkonia or Bellows.

3. historically add some places Egypt colonized that exist today, fiction or not.
4. Create a world holiday that is Egyptian based
5. Create a newer pantheon of Egyptian gods more human. Move to older Gods to a more chthonic role, elder role, a Loss of a war between new and old gods etc.
6. Increase Egypt footprint on the world.
7. Egypt in space race.
8. Increase a natural resource for Egypt to get more flow into their national coffers
9. Egypt will join certain eras/periods, like the Renaissance, or the Enlightenment, or the Industrial revolution
10. Personally become more knowledgeable in Egyptian history as I go to incorporate more into my world as I go.

Thanks.
Taso
May 22, 2020 06:00PM
Super Destroyers #1-

Origins: Sponsored by a mysterious branch of the US government, PROCEDURE: Super Destroyer began in the early 1960's. The team was supposed to spy on other countries supers and super agent program. Based out of a secret headquarters Albequrque, New Mexico, they eventually had an operation in every western big city, mainly Arizona, Utah, Nevada. General Xavier Paxton was chosen as the team leader & trainer. Immediately the agents were used for natural disasters, and domestic acts of mega terrorism and crime. They used their celebrity status to reach international level in a few years. The espionage arm of the organization succeeded often using popular members of the team as false flags and distraction.

General Xavier Paxton gave the young team discipline from the beginning and trained them at an intensive pace. The INTENSIVE was built, a school & training facility for Mega humans, usually recruited from the general population. The first six members of the team were Caracal, Catalyst, Javelin, Super Agent, Troll, & Xi-9.

In Super Destroyers #1, General Xavier Paxton assembles the members for their first mission. Caracal, Cataylst, Troll, Javelin, Superagent, and Xi-9. A fire is raging through California's forests with no end in sight. The villain is named Infernus. A government experiment from somewhere south of San Francisco, escapes and leaves behind him a trail of unintentional infernos. Unable to think, due to the intense pain, he screams and runs, always toward a water source if possible to try top put out the flames. If Infernus reaches the Pacific Ocean the entire planet could be destroyed, says Dr. Ashley Ashcroft, the lead scientist in government.

Taking off in a jetcopter from somewhere in Arizona, the SDs reach the cause of the fire quickly. Catalyst and Xi-9 reach the screaming human furnace before their teammates and attempt to engage Infernus. He wades thru Catalyst's heat blasts. He took Xi-9's blows without flinching and continued on. Javelin's ice and gas missiles also failed as the team jumped out of their copter hundreds of yards ahead of a growing firestorm that Infernus' great heat was causing. Troll was able to slow him down but the heat was too intense for even his impenetrable skin. Using teamwork the team transforms a massive cloud of sand in a glass bowl that cuts off all the oxygen getting to Infernus, which shuts down his flame and knocks him unconscious. At the same time the team assists the fireman and rangers to stop the fire, saving millions of dollars in real estate damage.
Back at the secret base, Caracal recieves a promotion to team captain for saving the lives of innocents and using teamwork and strategy to defeat Infernus. Many members of the team, like Troll & Superagent are upset by the decision.

The team returns to working out and practice drills, as a phone call for General Xavier is taken in private. The President of the United States is on the line and he is excited about the Infernus capture and the amount of good press the media has given to this group of heroes. POTUS wants to take Operation: SD public as the face of America's first  hero team. General Paxton abruptly ends the call. Dr. Ashcroft and Paxton take council over the future of the Super Destroyers. The team isn't ready. The team was hand picked to be an espionage squad, and sooner or later they were going to be asked to save the world.
May 22, 2020 06:02PM
Super Destroyers #2-
April 24, 1963 Admiral Jacob Leatherjacket talks to a assembly of new graduates of the Navy law school in front of the Washington Monument when in the middle of his speech a man dressed as a Navy officer blitzed the stage and stabbed the speaker in the chest with a mid-evil lance. The murderer then just as fast rushes into the chaos of the erupting mob while women's screams ring out, a siren blares and ambulances from half a mile away receive the call. Two days later, the admiral is dead and the mystery of his murderer is growing. Military police with the Justice department and investigators and forensic all come up empty as hysteria grips Washington D.C.

General Paxton's closeness to the admiral brings him attention, and he decides to bring his team to the crime scene, although it is another task they weren't not trained for, but Caracal's heightened senses catches sight on video of the murderer who seems to move and dance and blink out of existence as if he were slipping thru veils of time and space. Caracal is able to pick up a scent at the monument which he only tells to Patton. Troll uses his forensic skills using a new method of fingerprint retrieval to pinpoint the identity of the killer: Pietro Salvatore, a foreign freelance spy and assassin.

Salvatore is caught at the airport trying to leave the country. The FBI and local police agents quickly fall to the villains lances and punches. Salvatore strips an agent off his gun and shoots more police when the Super Destroyers show up. Javelin gets hurts, stabbed through the shoulder.  Xi-9 and Caracal capture the man now calling himself the Free Lancer.

Catalyst loses control of his powers and damages a portion of the airport. Local media reports a wave of super human activity across the country and whether its real or a hoax. General Paxton receives a call to mothball the Super Destroyers after the airport fiasco.
May 26, 2020 03:33PM
Super Destroyers #3- √ The Joint Chiefs of Staff and the DoJ and many other heads of government meet in the Mommy Room at the Pentagon. Guy Henry Rich, Department of Security Against Megas leads the questioning of Patton in an small room as the others watch from monitors.

A monster is seen near the Everglades Swamps, soon disappearing deeper into Floridas marshlands with a captive. The nightly news quickly creates a number of conspiracy theories that create a mass hysteria. Using a secret Marine Jetcopter, the Super Destroyers head to Florida to hunt down this threat. Pterodactyl Man destroys the Jetcopter with a massive boulder from above and kidnaps Superagent & the jetcopter pilot. Followed closely by Xi-9 and tracked by Caracal from a distance, Pterodactyl Man leads the troupe to his next high up on a mountain cliff, and he cannibalizes the pilot. As he eats his helpless pray, Pterodactyl Man appears to get stronger. Playing possum, Superagent uses all his flash bombs to blind the reptile-man and run away. Pterodactyl-man chases him. Caracal uses his super hearing to find them and saves Superagent in the nick of time, while Catalyst and Xi-9 deliver concussive blows to knock the creature unconscious.

Unprepared for such an event, the Super Destroyers have to hold the creature until someone can contain and carry the prisoner. General Paxton argues over the phone with various people, secretly, as to the situations he has been thrown in when unprepared. Local national guard and police are dispatched to the swamp, and many bystanders and a TV news crew with a camera eventually make their way to the scene of the fight. The US Army is the last to arrive. The team stays in the shadows as the Army loads the chained up Pterosaur's-Man onto a armored car, but in the hours they had waited, Ptero-man became smaller as he had not eaten in a while, and his chains became loose. He broke free, attacked a number of soldiers and then flew off into the night sky. General Paxton kept the Destroyers from following, happy that his higher-ups had erred. Paxton took another call and argued some more, this time yelling and cursing before hanging up. He turns to the team to tell them that Operation: Super Destroyer was disbanded.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 25
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.