Agility: Poor ( 4 )
Strenght: Poor ( 4 )
Endurance: Below Average ( 5 )
Reason: Below Average ( 5 )
Intuition: Poor ( 4 )
Psyche: Good ( 10 )

Health 17
Karma 19

Talents: Politics +2Cs, Public Speaking, Negotation / dealmaking.

Weakness: Dementia stage 2-3, Anger management ( Green Psyche feat roll needed to avoid in a heated situation ), -1CS on stamina past 10 minutes for all feats due to old age. A tendency to be too touch-feely around children and women.

Contacts: DNC, Numerous in the media. Heads of state in China and Ukraine.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
Re: Joe Biden, President-elect of the United States
November 21, 2020 03:04PM
I think it might be fair to take away Public Speaking as a talent, because... "you know, the thing."

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
November 22, 2020 03:19AM
Thrudjelmer
I think it might be fair to take away Public Speaking as a talent, because... "you know, the thing."

Most people are not good at public speaking. The " thing " can be explained as I added dementia to his profile. I think the write up was a fair one. If i missed out on any talents, please let me know.

"To defend: this is the pact. But when life loses its meaning and is taken for naught... then the pact is to avenge."
November 22, 2020 05:37AM
You've some serious problems there with his weaknesses and those subpar RIP stats.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
November 25, 2020 05:26AM
Nightmask
You've some serious problems there with his weaknesses and those subpar RIP stats.

I think they are spot on. What is your bess guess on his RIP stats?

April 14, 2021 11:54AM
With the boost in Talents it about right
October 11, 2021 07:01PM
Plagiarism as a talent?
I would add BS the Public as well.
December 28, 2022 12:10PM
spot on stats. missed this when it came out.

its possible his weaknesses have increased
November 11, 2023 09:48PM
I will feature a one on one fight between Aunt May classic stats vs Joe Biden using Taarna stats .

who is favored?
November 19, 2023 04:34PM
March 02, 2024 09:55AM
I noticed Biden wasn't given a Popularity score....

Whatever it would have been ... it has gone down...

way down

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 35
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.