SHIELD Dossier Template

Posted by Username 
SHIELD Dossier Template
January 27, 2023 03:08PM
More stuff from me! I did a heist game with everyone being wanted criminals who were on the run from SHIELD. A supercriminal got them together for the heist of the century, to rob Wakanda! I botched the game a little bit and the players then didn't do so well, so everyone went to jail! Which was fun in the long run, so c'est la vie. Anyways, we had these decent looking SHIELD dossiers that came out of it. I'll attach one that is usable as a template.
Attachments:
open | download - Maryam Benti Dossier.doc (133.5 KB)
Re: SHIELD Dossier Template
January 31, 2023 04:10PM
Neat.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

G.A.W. (10:41)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 25
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.