The Earth 75175 Campaign Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
The Earth 75175 Campaign Thread
January 13, 2009 04:55PM
Judge: Gene

Player Slots Filled: 0 of 7

Campaign Links: Secret Yahoo! Group

Game World Overview: The world is some-what changed, the heroes and villians that were abducted for the Beyonders "Secret War", for the most part, never came back. Other Heroes, and villians, have risen to take there places. 10 years has passed since the dissapearances, now a new generation of heroes and villians is coming forth, are you ready ?

World Note (Cast):

Characters who never came back from Secret Wars:

Captain America
Captain Marvel
Colossus
Cyclops
Hawkeye
Hulk (Rick Jones is Hulk(2))
Human Torch
Iron Man
Lockheed
Magneto
Mister Fantastic
Nightcrawler
ProfessorX
Rogue
She-Hulk
Spider-Man (Ben Reily is now Spidey)
Spider-Woman (Black widow is New Spider-Woman)
Storm
Thing
Thor
Wasp
Wolverine

Absorbing Man
Doctor Octopus
Enchantress
Galactus
Galactus's "Cat"
Kang
Klaw
Lizard
Molecule Man
Titania
Ultron
Volcana
Wrecking Crew
-Wrecker
-Thunderball
-Piledriver
-Bulldozer

(New)Fantastic Four:
-Tactician (Leader)-(The Mad Thinker)
--Tora (Flaming Mutant)
--Force (Force Fieled projecting Cyborg with inbuilt stealth technology)
--Thing/Brickhouse (Able to assume a super strong form similar to the Thing)
--Eel (Stretching and electrical generation though at the cost of intellect(e.g.))

(New)Avengers:
-UltronX32
-SpiderWoman3 - Black Widow1 (Android Duplicate)
-Tigra
-Iron Man-James R. Rhodes
-Hulk-Rick Jones
-Ant-Man-Scott Edward Lang
-Captain America- Unknown government Agent

Masters of Evil
-Henry Pym
-Ecstacy
-Electro
-Carlos Lobo
-Roman (Mutated clone of Namor)
-Roughhouse
-Abominatrix
-YellowJacket(2)-Rita DeMara
-IceMaster

X-Men:
-Cannonball
-Sunspot
-Illyana Rasputin
-Wolvesbane
-Cypher
-Vance Astrovick-Marvel Boy
-Angelica Jones-Firestar
-Alyosha Kravinoff-Hunter
-Skids
-Kombat(Taskmasters Son-Also a mutant with powers similar to his fathers and lowgrade Tk)
-Toad

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants:
-Mystique (2) - Actually Copycat
-Blob (Openly Dating Pyro)
-Pyro (Openly Dating Blob)
-Sabretoothe
-Bird
-Black Tom Cassidy
-Lady Mastermind
-NightDemon-Clone of Nightcrawler with Genetic Augmentation

Character Creation Guidelines: These nine steps represent the basic method for character building in this game.

1-Every player will submit 3 characters to GM allowing him to work with them to make characters suitable.

2-No Dieties or Diety lvl characters (Big Blue Boyscout/Sentry)

3-Character creation, make them how you want but characters must be able to have been made Using charts from either UPB (Including UA and UAA) or PB, and I know the systems very well..LOL

4-No villianous/evil/killer characters..You dont have to be mongo-heroic but the is Marvel Super "Heroes"!

5-Characters are age 17-24

6-Look at world history blurb before deciding characters history as it could effect it.

7-Characters may be modified to fit world/power level by GM, but I will work with you not against you.

8-Write a history for your character...Give me information I can use and will expand my knowledge of your characters personality and why s/he is doing this.

9-Certain power will not be allowed, decided on a case by case basis.

Campaign Policy: 10 Commandments of Gaming in Earth-75175--

1) In posting: Be descriptive. 1 liners wilst not get thou Karma

2)Thou shalt not controll another players character without their express permission. IMs are great for joint posts, which are definately allowed.

3)Thou shalt only post 1 time per Round..Allow others to play as well

4)Thou shalt not quit the game unless thouest tell everyone in a post so everyonest knows. If thou ever wants to get back in.

5)Thou must post die rolls..No automatic successes

6)Thou shalt not Rule-Monger..That is what the GM and Assistant GM are for.

7) Thou shalt not whine..Complaints should be stated in a logical and controlled manner

8)Thou shalt post Thye name in the header of posts to minimize confusion.

9)Thou shalt only use the relevant parts of another post...Breaking of this commandment is punishable by immediate Thunderbolt.

10)Thou shalt post at least once per 7 days. Or at least let people know why not.We do worry after all.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2009 05:33PM by The Last Duskblade.
Re: The Earth 75175 Campaign Thread
January 13, 2009 05:06PM
Am looking for 1-2 Asst GMs
-I work offshore so there are times I have to be
out of contact, to keep the game going I will
depend on my asst GMs. I will do all the "grunt
work" (World/NPC/Storythread creation ect..) I
just need someone (Or someones) to be there when I
cannot be. I will reveal all story/plot threads to
my asst GMs.

BTW..Game is scheduled to start mid Febuary..I would like to have all PCs ready by then

Formerly YourHumbleServant

2 things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe ~Albert Einstein

People who advocate foolish or dangerous ideas should not be forcibly silenced, but only as a testament to the greatness of the principle of liberty, NOT because the ideas they advocate have any merit whatsoever. ~Thomas Jefferson

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience ~ Mark Twain

Lady Gaga makes Miley Cyrus look like John Lennon ~ Chris Titus

Government that is big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..History shows that as government grows..liberty decreases. ~ Thomas Jefferson
January 14, 2009 12:57PM
Also, Important Note..

As Tony Stark never came back, as well as other characters..The SRA and Civil War never happened! My Game..My Rules..LOL

2 things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe ~Albert Einstein

People who advocate foolish or dangerous ideas should not be forcibly silenced, but only as a testament to the greatness of the principle of liberty, NOT because the ideas they advocate have any merit whatsoever. ~Thomas Jefferson

Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience ~ Mark Twain

Government that is big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..History shows that as government grows..liberty decreases. ~ Thomas Jefferson
January 14, 2009 01:05PM
Also no ProffessorX/Magneto no Onslaught or Genoshian Slaughter

January 14, 2009 05:04PM
Sounds COOL
January 14, 2009 05:39PM
I notice Dr. Doom made it back from the Secret Wars.

Hmmmm.

Dead Sidekick's Multiversal Table: [i540.photobucket.com]

My Canon Character Toybox: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

The 126 Schools of Unarmed Ass-Whoopin': [www.classicmarvelforever.com]
January 14, 2009 07:30PM
Soulassassin,

Thank you. I hope it will work out well. Still lining up players and looking for asst. GMs.

Dead Sidekick,

Yes, it does appear that way doesnt it. smoking smiley

January 14, 2009 07:36PM
Every player has to submit 3 characters each?
January 14, 2009 08:20PM
Gene Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Soulassassin,
>
> Thank you. I hope it will work out well. Still
> lining up players and looking for asst. GMs.
>
>
> Dead Sidekick,
>
> Yes, it does appear that way doesnt it. smoking smiley

Doom hasn't taken over your Earth without most of the A-list of Marvel to stop him?

January 14, 2009 09:10PM
Actually Doom has been pretty much staying in Latveria for some reason. No-one outside of Latveria has seen him in 6 years..

January 15, 2009 03:28AM
Dead Sidekick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I notice Dr. Doom made it back from the Secret
> Wars.
>
> Hmmmm.

Doom actually wouldn't have 'left' for the first Secret Wars yet. His original body was destroyed during the fight of Silver Surfer and Terrax and his mind transferred into an unfortunate civilian nearby. He got around like that until the second Secret Wars when the Beyonder restored his original body, put his mind back into it, and sent him back into the past to the first Secret Wars sans memories of those events, at which point he was minutes later bounced back from the Secret Wars into the 'present'.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
January 15, 2009 02:13PM
Nightmask,

Well in this reality he went to the Secret War and apparently came back from it.

January 15, 2009 04:38PM
Or something calling itself Doom did....

heh.

Another difference - Tony Stark on Battleworld instead of James Rhodes?

January 15, 2009 05:42PM
Yep

January 18, 2009 02:13AM
Ok..Still waiting on people to say they might be interested and if so email me characters..I am offshore for the next 28 days (Will be back on Feb 13th) but do have limited internet access. My email is genek5@yahoo.com

February 06, 2009 04:05AM
So, only Soulassassin interested? Was hoping for more than one potential player/Asst.GM from here.

February 06, 2009 04:42AM
I'm interested, too, but I was busy with my exams.
I have 2 character ideas, one with biography and on with bio, too but the latter i have to translate to english first tongue sticking out smiley
February 06, 2009 05:16AM
Cool..Translate as soon as is convienant for you and send them to me (genek5@yahoo.com)

February 06, 2009 10:15PM
Trust me Id like to join every game in this forum but Im already playing 3 games and hosting my own. And even though they are only post a day games its running my ownthe put me over. So much as Ive been eyeballing your game and Dead Sidekick's Im not certain I'll be able to manage such a feat. I just didnt want you to think no one cared. I really like the concept youve bult here of the world having to go on after having lost some of its greatest heroes.
February 07, 2009 01:24AM
Thank you for the concern Mr.Happy..I do appreciate it. BTW, mine is only post 1 a week required, though depending on the group and their actions more may happen, but I only require 1 a week...LOL

Now, I noticed I missed responding to a question Soulassassin asked my..Sorry about that..Didnt mean to ignore you. I would prefer that people submit at least 3 characters so I can (A) See what types of characters they prefer to play, and by extension what type of gamer they are, though sometimes my judgement of players based on characters has been mistaken. (cool smileyThis allows each player more of a chance to get a character approved by me..Amd if none of the characters either meet with my approval or can be modified to fit while still retaining the flavor the player wants I will work with the player in trying to create what they want, as long as I feel I can live with it too.

February 07, 2009 11:01AM
I prefer to submit one character at a time. Figured you were going to be disconnected until Feb 13th.

Anyway, I do have a character idea for your game Gene, but nothing statted out yet. I'm trying to get in a few other games and my own game is firing up in March.

February 07, 2009 07:47PM
Submitting one at a time can work..I just prefer to work in batches..LOL..And like I posted, I have limited internet access, but I do have it.

February 08, 2009 02:33AM
Ok..Notation and Update..Since I am using a work computer and have to abide by their rules when offshore, please send all characters to me as text files..Not zips or word docs..I also prefer text files cause I have recieved virii in word docs and zips but never in a text file. Thank you.

February 14, 2009 04:46PM
Here is the character sheet for players in my game

NAME:
HERO NAME:
ORIGIN:
EFFECTS:
IDENTITY:
LEGAL STATUS:
ALIASES:
PLACE OF BIRTH:
MARITAL STATUS:
KNOWN RELATIVES:
BASE OF OPERATIONS:
PAST GROUP AFFILIATIONS:
PRESENT GROUP AFFILIATION:

DESCRIPTION
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
EYES:
HAIR:
SKIN:
STATS
FIGHTING:
AGILITY:
STRENGTH:
ENDURANCE:
REASON:
INTUITION:
PSYCHE:
APPEARANCE:

HEALTH:
POPULARITY:

TALENTS:

CONTACTS:

POWERS:

WEAKNESS(ES)

PERSONALITY NOTES

HISTORY

OTHER NOTES

February 14, 2009 10:19PM
A few(3) of the NPCs for my Game...

Presenting some of the Avengers

NAME: Richard "Rick" Milhouse Jones
HERO NAME: Hulk (2)
ORIGIN: Mutant-Induced (Technical Procedure)
EFFECTS: +1cs to 1 Stat,
IDENTITY: Secret
LEGAL STATUS: Citizen of USA with no criminal record
ALIASES: Bucky
PLACE OF BIRTH: Scarsdale, Arizona
MARITAL STATUS: Single
KNOWN RELATIVES: Marlo Jones (Wife)
BASE OF OPERATIONS: New York
PAST GROUP AFFILIATIONS: Financier of the Loners; Former partner of the Hulk, Captain America, and Captain Mar-Vell; Former member of the Teen Brigade; Former ally of Rom
PRESENT GROUP AFFILIATION: Avengers

DESCRIPTION
HEIGHT: 5'9" / 9'8"
WEIGHT: 168 / 880
EYES: Brown / Green
HAIR: Brown / Green
SKIN: Caucasion / Green

STATS
FIGHTING: Rm-30
AGILITY: Ex-20
STRENGTH: Gd-10 / Mn-85 - ShX- 160
ENDURANCE: Rm-30 / Un-105
REASON: Ty-6
INTUITION: Gd-10
PSYCHE: Ex-20
APPEARANCE: Gd-10 / Ty-6 but Mn-75 Physique

HEALTH: 90 / 240
RESOURCES: Gd-10
POPULARITY: + 6 / +20

TALENTS:
1-Performer: Harmonica, Guitar, Singer: +1cs

2-Martial Arts E

3-*Trivia: Marvel Universe: Gd-10
-Rick has "been there seen that" more than most hero teams combined
-He has a Gd-10 chance to know just about anything regarding any-one/thing

5-*Leadership:
-While not the leader of the New Avengers, Rick does have the experience and capability to lead.

CONTACTS: 3
1-*People he has allied with
-Huge group including several powered beings.

3-Avengers

POWERS: 8
1-Shapeshifting: Mn
-Currently limited to 2 forms Rick and "Hulk"
--Since he thinks its alter ego it works similar to it

2-Hyper Digging: Mn
-Only as Hulk
-Can move through upto Mn-75 material at upto Mn Speed

3-*True Invulnerability: Mn
-Limited vs specific attacks +0cs
-Mn vs Fire, Heat, Cold, Radiation, Disease, Toxins, Sensory Attacks (-9cs)
-In vs Physical (-7cs)
-Rm vs Energy (-6cs)
-As Rick has Mn vs Radiation, Disease and Toxins (-9cs)

5*-Regeneration: In
-Both forms though as Rick is lessened
-Heals 40x faster than Normal as Hulk
-Heals 20x faster than Normal as Rick

7-True Flight: Am
-Used to Simulate Leaping of CL1000
-Range/Speed: 25 areas/round 375 mph
(8 areas/round 120mph if in clutered Area like a City)

8-Attribute Rearrangement: Mn
-Currently only used only to increase Strength with this
powers rank. As a Stunt can increase other stats.
-Increase lasts 1-10 rounds + 1 round per Psyche Feat

WEAKNESS(ES)
-Energy Dampening-Power Negation-Continuous
--If powers negated FASE and Psyche drop to Ty-6 Health to 24

HISTORY
-Upto 2 years after Secret Wars is same as standard Rick. After Hulk and
most of the Avengers dissapeared, he went to Dr.Banners secret lab and
used the Gammatron that Banner previously used to control his change
as well as injecting himself with a vial of Banners blood to become the Hulk,
his latent psychic abilities empowered him into what he he wanted to be,
though without the savagery or loss of intellect inherrent in being the Hulk.

NAME: James Steel
HERO NAME: Ultro-Man
ORIGIN: Android-Creation ("Son" of Ultron Mark 12)
EFFECTS: Column 4, Popularity -1CS. Any 1 stat +1CS,
+1 Power, 1 Contact must be Creator
IDENTITY: Public
LEGAL STATUS: Still undetermined though Supreme Court
will be ruling shortly
ALIASES:
PLACE OF BIRTH: Hidden lab in Checkoslavakia
MARITAL STATUS: Single
KNOWN RELATIVES: Ultrons 1-12 (Ancestors), UltronX1-31 (Brothers), Jocasta (Great x many Aunt ), Henry Pym (Ancestor)
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Avengers Mansion, New York
PAST GROUP AFFILIATIONS: Ultron Mark 12
PRESENT GROUP AFFILIATION: Avengers

DESCRIPTION
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: 220
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Caucasion

STATS
FIGHTING: In-40 (Ex-20 when not Armored)
AGILITY: In-40 (Ex-20 when not Armored)
STRENGTH: Am-50 (Rm-30 when not Armored)
ENDURANCE: Un-100 (Am-50 when not Armored)
REASON: In-40
INTUITION: Rm-30
PSYCHE: In-40
APPEARANCE: Rm-30 / Fe-2 when Armored

HEALTH: 230 (120 w/out Armor)
RESOURCES: Rm-30 (Has full access to "Fathers" resources)
POPULARITY: +10 (-1cs for Android +1cs for Public ID)

TALENTS: 0
-See Powers

CONTACTS: 3
1-Ultron Mark 12 - "Father"

2-Avengers

3-Open

POWERS: 14+1
1-Body Coating: Mn
-Using secreted nanofactories within his body he
can "secrete" a rapid hardening mettalic sheathe
that while not as durable as, looks similar to the
armor used by his ancestors. When Armor is not
active his FASE is reduced -2cs

2-*Energy Conversion/Absorption Power: Am
-Only when Armor Active
-Can absorb Am rank (In-Health gain), Mn/Am on a Red Feat
-Energy directed at him is converted and absorbed at
-1cs of Originals rank.

4-Kinetic Bolt: Am
-Only when Armor Active

5-Telekinesis: In
-Only when Armor Active
-Fine control tractor beams

6-Self Sustenance: Am
-Sealed recycling systems within Armor allow him to go
extended periods of time without breathing, eating, drinking, ect.

7-*Regeneration: In
-The same nanofactories that create his armor
allow his synthetic body to heal at an Incredible rate
and even regrow parts on a Red Feat

9-Total Memory: Am-50

10-Hyper Intelligence: Am-50
-Study required +0cs
-Effective Reason is Un-90 with anything he has
had a chance to study.

11-Hyper Invention: Gd-10
-Effective Reason/Skill with Technology is UN(100)
-Cost to create items is -2cs

12-Linguistics: Am-50
-Can memorize and communicate in 51 different languages.

13-Resist Physical: Ex-20
-The synthetic tissue that composes him is resistant to
physical attacks and even aging at Ex-20 rank (Ages 1 year for 20)

14-*Self Revival: In
-Using the same Nano-Factories that provide his armor and
healing, he can, if enough of his body remains, even repair
himself from death.

WEAKNESS(ES)
-Psychological-Fatal-Limited after Contact
--If he takes the life of a life, he shuts down for 1-100 rounds.

HISTORY
-32 experimental android created by Ultron Mark 12. James
joined the Avengers becoming their resident scientist, and
occasional muscle though he has a hardwired code vs killing.

Spiderwoman3
Natasha Romanova
Android-Creation
F: In-40
A: Am-50
S: Rm-30
E: In-40
R: Gd-10
I: Am-50
P: Ex-20
App: Rm-30
Health: 160
Resources: Gd-10 (Avengers Stipend)
Popularity: + 6 / + 30
Talents: 4 (+4)
1-*Weapon Specialist:Widows Bite:
3-**Martial Arts A, B, E
6-Detective/Espionage
7-Military
8-Trivia: Black Widow: Ex
(Result of Brain Engram Transferral-Believes she is Natasha)
0-Languages: English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Rumanian, 5 Others

Contacts 3
1-Avengers
2-SHIELD

Powers 12+1 (-3)
1-Animal Mimicry: Spider: In
-Armor Skin: In vs Physical / Ex vs Energy
--Subdermal Chitinous Exoskeleton
-Venomous Bite: Ty Edged + End vs In Paralytic
-Spider Climb:
-Hyper Leaping: Upto 50' Up/Across 75' Down
-Natural Weaponry: Claws: In edged/material str
-WebCasting: In Material (after 1 round), 40 shots/hour

2-Electrical Generation: Rm
-Inbuilt "Widows Bite" fired from hands/wrists

3-Human Changling: In
-Takes 1-10 hours depending on difference between original and new form

4-*Regeneration: Ex

6-*Seriel Immortality: Premade: Gd
-Has 10 "backups" in stasis

8-Linguistics: Gd-10
-Is programmed with 11 languages

9-Pheromones: Ex-20
-Near constant secretion of Ex-20 raank artificial pheromeones
-Treat popularity as +20 actual when active

10-Hyper Speed: Ty-6
-Is 6x faster than normal both physically and mentally

Gear
Explosive Belt: The belt is covered with
explosive filled discs that function as grenades. Each
disc explodes for Remarkable damage.

Weapons - Widow's Bite: The Black Widow wears
bracelets that include a number of weapons and
devices.
- Gas launcher (fires gas-filled capsules, usually
Excellent intensity tear gas; range 4 areas gas fills 1
area)
- Cable launcher (length 3 areas, Incredible strength
material, includes a grappling hook)
- Two way radio (can be tuned to a classified
S.H.I.E.L.D. frequency)

HISTORY
Upto Secret Wars her history is the same as her 616 counterpart.
However after rejoining the Avengers due to their needing to refill
their ranks she was irradiated by the Radioactive Man in one of their
first conflicts. She gained a rapid spreading cancer from the radiation
and died, but not before UltronX32 downloaded her brain-engrams
into one of his experimental LMDs. Thus she was reborn, and now
as the new Spider Woman.

BLACK WIDOW-Original
Natasha Romanova
F In (40) Health: 100
A Rm (30)
S Gd (10) Karma: 70
E Ex (20)
R Gd (10) Resources: Gd
I In (40)
P Ex (20) Popularity: 30
KNOWN POWERS:
Weapons - Widow's Bite: The Black Widow wears
bracelets that include a number of weapons and
devices.
- Electro-blaster (Excellent Energy attack,
range 4 areas)
- Gas launcher (fires gas-filled capsules, usually
Excellent intensity tear gas; range 4 areas gas fills 1
area)
- Cable launcher (length 3 areas, Incredible strength
material, includes a grappling hook)
- Two way radio (can be tuned to a classified
S.H.I.E.L.D. frequency)
Wall-Crawling: The gloves and boot-soles of the
Widow's costume are covered with microscopic
suction cups which enable her to wall-crawl with
Remarkable ability.
Weapon - Explosive Belt: The belt is covered with
explosive filled discs that function as grenades. Each
disc explodes for Remarkable damage. This belt was
once a standard part of the Black Widow's costume,
but she seldom wears it now.
TALENTS: The Black Widow is a Weapon Specialist
with her Widow's-Bite (+2 CS when using the
weapons or cable) and also uses Martial Arts A, B,
and E in combat. She also has Detective/Espionage
and Military skills and speaks several languages.
CONTACTS: Tine Black Widow has worked with the
Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., and the Champions of Los
Angeles. In the past, she has had romantic
relationships with Hawkeye and Daredevil, and is still
a friend of both.

February 14, 2009 11:40PM
one question, if Natasha died, why is it she's still listed as teh original black widow, and as active status???

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
February 14, 2009 11:51PM
The original is simply listed there for completion as the new Spider Woman IS Black Widow...Or at least her Brain Engrams/Personality

February 15, 2009 12:15AM
oh... ok..

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
February 16, 2009 05:04AM
Are their any openings left in your game? I have 1 character done but just noticed that you wanted start mid feb which would be in the next few days.

~cypher
February 16, 2009 03:12PM
Currently have 4 perhaps 5 players. Still need 2-3 players and at leasy 1 asst GM...Looks like I will be having to push start date back a bit as I am still working with the players on their characters, so submissions are welcome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.