Sketch needed

Posted by Savagex1 
Sketch needed
February 13, 2017 02:57PM
Hello Marvel friends,

Some of you may remember me posting up articles from a legal blog related to comic books. I have written an article for that site and an article has been approved. For the article artwork my sister-in-law was going to do a sketch for this article but due to a death in the family she is unable to complete the artwork in the near future.

That being said I'd like to get the article posted so I don't have to worry about it and help my wife and her family grieve properly.

What I need is a quality sketch with Superman's silhouette and in the foreground a picture of Lex Luthor. Currently only a credit will be given but if this works well other artwork may be commissioned properly.
Re: Sketch needed
February 22, 2017 05:53PM
Update in case anyone was thinking about doing this, I got someone to make a graphic for me so this is no longer needed.

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 12
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.