Sketch needed

Posted by Savagex1 
Sketch needed
February 13, 2017 02:57PM
Hello Marvel friends,

Some of you may remember me posting up articles from a legal blog related to comic books. I have written an article for that site and an article has been approved. For the article artwork my sister-in-law was going to do a sketch for this article but due to a death in the family she is unable to complete the artwork in the near future.

That being said I'd like to get the article posted so I don't have to worry about it and help my wife and her family grieve properly.

What I need is a quality sketch with Superman's silhouette and in the foreground a picture of Lex Luthor. Currently only a credit will be given but if this works well other artwork may be commissioned properly.
Re: Sketch needed
February 22, 2017 05:53PM
Update in case anyone was thinking about doing this, I got someone to make a graphic for me so this is no longer needed.

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

wildguy (6:05)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.