The New Marvel-Phile

Posted by hawkeye 
Re: The New Marvel-Phile
February 15, 2019 03:40PM
Coolsmileys with beer
February 16, 2019 04:41PM
Tagline
Hey there gang, does anyone know how I can get a copy of the Conan source book if I'm not a member of facebook?

If you give me a day or two, I can send you a direct link to download it.
February 17, 2019 03:50AM
Ah thanks for that.
February 17, 2019 10:39AM
Tagline
Ah thanks for that.

PM sent.
February 18, 2019 04:11AM
Thanks for your assistance, much appreciated.
February 23, 2019 06:42AM
Could you send the Conan link to me too?
February 28, 2019 04:17PM
Done. Enjoy!
March 23, 2019 03:12PM
The MSH RPG UCP is proud to present the March Issue of The New Marvel-Phile! Hard to believe we've already produced 24 issues!!! Thanks to all who submitted profiles - lots of rarely-seen characters in this issue!

MP024
March 26, 2019 09:06PM
these are all great.
March 28, 2019 11:06AM
Thank you! Many more to come!
April 24, 2019 12:06AM
Hello,

Please would you like to send me the CONAN link.

Best regards,

HP
April 25, 2019 01:17PM
trokmer
Hello,

Please would you like to send me the CONAN link.

Best regards,

HP

Done - check your private messages.
May 01, 2019 11:30AM
Just to let everyone know - the April issue is going to be a tad late - we are still working on something special that we hope works out for that issue.

But if you want your fix of new GHotMU profiles to add to your binders, then head over and check out the post about the NEW Gamer's Handbook of the Marvel Universe - Deluxe Edition, Volume 1!

MUD1_Cover
May 05, 2019 11:42PM
I'd like to see the new Conan handbook as well.
May 09, 2019 07:53AM
I got the link. Thanks.
June 06, 2019 07:21AM
Could anyone tell me what the page measurement are for the Marvel-Philes?

#JubileeIsTheBest
June 06, 2019 11:38AM
Jubilee4
Could anyone tell me what the page measurement are for the Marvel-Philes?

Absolutely! We publish them in 8.5in x 11in size, and as for length of the various issues, we generally have them be around 12-20 pages long. Enough for around 5-9 profiles, unless someone submits a longer issue.

Why do you ask? Interested in submitting some material for a future issue?
June 06, 2019 12:06PM
BTW, as the editor, I'd like to apologize for the delay in releasing the recent issues. Real lifeTM has reared its ugly head, and prevented me from having the time to release these on the regular monthly schedule.

However, if anyone is interested in taking over as the project lead, I'd be happy to talk to you about it and let you know how much work it is (it's actually not all that much... just a couple hours a week, even less if the submissions are completely written and good quality).

Thanks!
June 06, 2019 12:07PM
I'm sorta working on something on the side, where I'm trying to create a character sheet for every character in SSBU, 5 at a time, excluding Mii fighters. I just wanted to see what size I should for that kind of thing.

#JubileeIsTheBest
June 06, 2019 12:21PM
Jubilee4
I'm sorta working on something on the side, where I'm trying to create a character sheet for every character in SSBU, 5 at a time, excluding Mii fighters. I just wanted to see what size I should for that kind of thing.

Ah, gotcha! I'm happy to share the template I use for character profiles in the GHotMU style. Let me know.
June 06, 2019 12:26PM
I'm already using my own template, but thanks.

#JubileeIsTheBest
August 02, 2019 10:42AM
Coming just off the heels of Tom Plassa's AWESOME S.H.I.E.L.D. Campaign Box Set (Yes, I can call it a box set even if it's a virtual box!), we are proud to release a true UCP group effort - the latest issue of The New Marvel-Phile! Featuring the Champions - the newest Hero group which has some of the newest heroes to appear in the Marvel Universe!

MP025
August 03, 2019 09:29AM
Happy Anniversary!!! Well, to the New Marvel-Phile... It's been two years since we've been producing these, and are now up to Issue 26... yep, here's Issue 26 for everyone to enjoy!

For this issue, various members of the Creative Team did write-ups of there favorite D-list characters. We hope you enjoy... and if you're interested in participating (doing write-ups, artwork, or layout work), feel free to stop by the Creative Team group over on Facebook and see where you can help.

MP-026_Anniversary
August 23, 2019 03:57PM
Are they allies... adversaries... or both? Find out in the latest issue of The New Marvel-Phile from Tom Roake, featuring a vanguard of vigilantes! It's a surprise two-issue month!

MP-27
August 25, 2019 07:57PM
Freaking awesome! Can wait to use it in my game!
September 07, 2019 06:09PM
The September issue is coming soon... and if you missed it, we just released Fist of Khonshu - The Moon Knight Sourcebook!
September 09, 2019 02:32PM
Following closely on the heels of the weekend's release (Fist of Khonshu, in case you missed it) is this month's issue of The New Marvel-Phile, written by the prolific Andrew Goldstein! This month, we take you back in time about a century to see what the supers were like back in the olden days!

What will your time-traveling heroes see? Well, download the issue, open it up, and find out!

MP028
Attachments:
open | download - MP-028_Wonders.pdf (2.58 MB)
September 17, 2019 08:33AM
Very interesting....can't wait to read it. Thanks for all the hard work creating these and keeping MSH alive.
September 17, 2019 08:44AM
MSH will never die. It has CL1000 immortality.

A high post count is indicative of little more than one having the time to post frequently.
It does not mean a person is more knowledgeable on any given topic than anyone else.
September 17, 2019 10:49AM
If we don't have Facebook, could we still submit things for the Marvel-Philes?

#JubileeIsTheBest

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 79
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.