The New Marvel-Phile

Posted by hawkeye 
Re: The New Marvel-Phile
March 18, 2023 03:19AM
Howlet
hawkeye
It's March, when the spring rains start making the jungle foliage down in the Savage Land really lush, just like Shanna likes it! Thanks to Keith A Kilburn for the writing and James Sarver for the layout work!

She fed a villain to her pet python?!

Frank Castle would applaud.

Hey, animals gotta eat too!
March 28, 2023 03:48PM
hawkeye
nijineko
Isn't Conan still under copyright in the US for a few years yet?

According to the interwebs, yeah.

ah, bummer.

Personally, I'm looking forward to The Shadow coming into public domain in just a bit.
April 09, 2023 03:31PM
Tower of the Elephant which is one of the original REH Conan stories is public domain.
"The Tower of the Elephant ... As this work's copyright was not renewed, it entered the public domain on 1 January 1962. The longest-living author of this work died in 1936, so this work is in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less."

www.faserip.com
April 16, 2023 11:28AM
New month, new Marvel-Phile issue! This month, something really different and obscure - some heroes from Belgium and the Netherlands, all from Andrew Goldstein!

MP073
Attachments:
open | download - MP-073_Dutch_Belgian.pdf (1.62 MB)
May 19, 2023 11:26AM
In celebration of Nurse's Week (May 6th-12th), the UCP is happy to present this month's issue of The New Marvel-Phile, featuring all the Night Nurse variations, complements of Keith Kilburn! Plus, a reprint of David Edward Martin's Dragon Magazine article about the after-effects of Death for your MSH RPG characters!

Don't forget to thank a nurse!

Link

MP074
June 04, 2023 03:53PM
So Spider-Verse gets all sorts of Spider-people (folk...? persons...?)... however, the UCP fans get the ORIGINAL Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew! Featuring a collection of her favorite NPCs as well as some deep-cuts of villains that are just itching to make an appearance in your MSH RPG campaign!

This will be the first of TWO issues this month! I still remember when my allowance was really strained during the summer months because Marvel release two issues of my favorite series each month. We hope you enjoy!

As always, it can be downloaded at our Google Drive.

MP075
June 17, 2023 04:20AM
Harkening back to the classic age when Marvel released two issues per month in the summer, we are going to do the same this year!

Our second release for June features some multiversal content - Proctor and his Gatherers! After all, why should the MCU and Spider-Verse have all the multiversal fun!

Link

MP076
July 01, 2023 01:37PM
Happy Canada Day everyone! Today's release has absolutely NOTHING to do with Canada, but figured I'd wish all our northern friends a happy day!

The first MP release for this month features some fun street-level villains... all from the pages of the original Luke Cage series! Thanks to Keith A Kilburn for putting these together!

As always, all our releases can be found in the official UCP Google Drive! For this issue (and all other issues), just open up the Completed Marvel-Phile folder.

MP077
July 12, 2023 12:51PM
It's hard to believe that the UCP has been creating products for 6 years now!

To celebrate, the various members of the UCP have put together a grab-bag of various characters and entries - we hope you enjoy!

Link

MP078
September 05, 2023 09:31AM
Two more issues for your enjoyment!

Link

MP079

MP080
October 03, 2023 10:20AM
Proctor looks like Superman (after Doomsday incident). Magdalene = Big barda. Sloth = Beast in brown.
Tabula rasa = thin Molten man. smiling smiley
I want to commend you for doing a great job keeping this old community alive. thumbs up
October 04, 2023 11:49AM
darkfootpath
Proctor looks like Superman (after Doomsday incident). Magdalene = Big barda. Sloth = Beast in brown.
Tabula rasa = thin Molten man. smiling smiley
I want to commend you for doing a great job keeping this old community alive. thumbs up

Thanks!
October 26, 2023 03:32PM
It's scary season, but someone once said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself". However, that's exactly what we are giving you in the latest issue of The New Marvel-Phile - Fear Itself!!!

We are happy to present Killian Grey's The Worthy, a variety of heroes and villains corrupted by The Serpent's hammers.

However, don't think it's safe now that the October issue has been released... there might be something else creeping into this group on Halloween!

MP081
Attachments:
open | download - MP-081_Worthy.pdf (1.91 MB)
November 09, 2023 01:11PM
Two more issues are ready!

First, we are excited to present this year's Halloween issue (a day late), featuring characters from Curtiss Magazines - a Marvel imprint, featuring some classic horror characters we know, and some new ones we've never seen before in the RPG! Thanks to Andrew Goldstein for putting this one together!

MP082

While we are seeing all sorts of Ms. Marvels in the new movie, in this month's Marvel-Phile issue, we go back to the classic, original Carol Danvers, along with some of her classic foes as well as allies! Because we all wanted to include the NPCs from Womens' World Magazine in our games!!! Thanks to Keith A Kilburn for writing this one up!

MP083

Both issues can be found at our Google Drive!
December 07, 2023 03:14PM
The UCP is happy to (finally) release this year's Annual - featuring a look back at all the characters released in the 1993 Marvel Annuals! Just in time to celebrate 30 years!

Special thanks to Ty States for all the work on this one!

As always, this issue and all our back-issues can be found at this link.

MP2023
January 01, 2024 03:56PM
Ahem... someone clearly has had a lot going on, causing him (okay... me) to miss posting out Christmas issue! I hope I don't get fired!

Sorry for the delayed release, but the UCP is pleased to present Andrew Goldstein's Christmas-themed issue, featuring the various Marvel versions of how Christmas came to be!

A belated Christmas to all, and I hope everyone has a great 2024!!!

As always, this issue and all back-issues can be found at our Google Folder.

MP084
January 06, 2024 05:03PM
Hello! I wish you a happy new year!
I hope it's okay if I give you an idea - there was a "not bad team" in the second part of the 2nd season of What If..., there could be a booklet about them, but only if you think about it.
thumbs up cool smiley
January 11, 2024 05:41PM
Really love all the work you’ve been doing with this and I finally got (I think) everything you’ve put out but I noticed in one of the bundles to be released a couple of years bad some supplements as a things to come preview. It was the one that had US 1 in the center of the 9 books. But while I saw a number of these books made it out a few didnt, which included:

Escape at the Vault’
Missing in Action 85
Secret Warriors
The Gammas

I was wondering if these projects ended up being abandoned or are still in progress for some later date.

Also looking forward to Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Vol 2 and 3.
January 19, 2024 03:00AM
Mr Happy
Really love all the work you’ve been doing with this and I finally got (I think) everything you’ve put out but I noticed in one of the bundles to be released a couple of years bad some supplements as a things to come preview. It was the one that had US 1 in the center of the 9 books. But while I saw a number of these books made it out a few didnt, which included:

Escape at the Vault’
Missing in Action 85
Secret Warriors
The Gammas

I was wondering if these projects ended up being abandoned or are still in progress for some later date.

Also looking forward to Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition Vol 2 and 3.

Yeah, sometimes we have an idea and work starts, but then gets put on the back burner. However, 3 of those issues (The Gammas, Secret Warriors, and MIA '85) are pretty much ready to be released, so you should see them in the next few months!

And layout work on MUD volume 2 is in progress, so we should be able to release that sometime in the following months!
January 19, 2024 03:08AM
With all the Echo and Daredevil activity in the MCU, we figured it was a good idea to visit (or revisit/update) some of the women in Matt Murdock's life, including Lady Bullseye and Jessica Jones!

You can get this issue (and all our back issues) here in our Google Drive

MP085
February 11, 2024 03:27AM
While Dazzler may not be playing during today's halftime show, she's certainly the star of this month's Marvel-Phile issue!

This issue, along with all our back issues, can be found in the Completed Marvel-Philes folder over at our project folder!

MP086
March 21, 2024 04:22PM
Bit of a delay this month? Just asking because you know the old saying "Out of Sight, Out of Mind." Besides I just want you to know that there is one more person who enjoys reading these when they come out. Keep up the good work.
April 20, 2024 04:35AM
Yeah, bit of a delay in posting here... but, here's all the most recent issues for March and April!
April 20, 2024 04:38AM
Here's March's and April's issues - these and all our other back-issues can be found at our Google Drive

MP087

MP088

MP089

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 62
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.