The New Marvel-Phile

Posted by hawkeye 
Re: The New Marvel-Phile
January 04, 2022 09:27PM
Hi! i want to/like to read these Spider-man clashes (vs Magic Wanda, vs Purple Pirates), but where?
I didn't find them in Marvel fandom.
Thanks for answer and happy new year to site!!!
January 11, 2022 02:40PM
darkfootpath
Hi! i want to/like to read these Spider-man clashes (vs Magic Wanda, vs Purple Pirates), but where?
I didn't find them in Marvel fandom.
Thanks for answer and happy new year to site!!!

You can find all of our Marvel-Phile back issues in the "Completed Marvel-Philes" folder over at our Google Drive. Plus, in addition to the MP issues, you can also find all of our previous sourcebook and "boxed set" releases from the Unofficial Canon Project in that same drive. Enjoy!
February 07, 2022 03:41PM
Better finish packing up, and make sure you use the restroom before we leave, because it's road trip time! A few of our favorite authors have written up their hometowns (or at least some of their favorite towns) and included some fun plot hooks to use.

So gas up the Quinjet and get ready to go exploring!

MP58
Attachments:
open | download - MP-058_Road_Trip.pdf (2.02 MB)
June 12, 2022 02:00PM
Today we are happy to present a totally rad issue of the Marvel-Phile - this one featuring the 90's Marvel TV shows, like Generation X, Power Pack, and NightMan... plus appearances from Manimal and Automan!

This is the first of THREE issues being released this month - we've gotten some fantastic help from new members of the Creative Team for layout work, so we're back on track with plenty more to come!

MP059
June 30, 2022 02:37PM
Looking for something with a bit of... international flair? Well, look no further than our International Villains issue of The New Marvel-Phile! Contributed by Tom Roake and Keith A Kilburn, it's a bevy of bad guys just waiting to attack your heroes while they are enjoying their summer vacation abroad!

Keep a close eye at this group - one more MP issue incoming soon!

Link

MP60
July 04, 2022 03:11AM
The UCP is excited to present two more Marvel-Phile issues!

June's final issue (while a little late) features characters and locations from the Asgardian Wars comic event, as well as a bonus adventure featuring the new Gamma Flight!

July's issue, also known as the Cap-Phile, features a ton of different Captain Americas - both heroic and villainous!

Link

MP061

MP062
July 15, 2022 03:06PM
While a large majority of our Marvel-Philes focus on characters, we decided to put out an issue dedicated to the true heroes of the RPG - the Judge! Reprinting & collecting a bunch of miscellaneous articles from Dragon & Polyhedron magazines, this is a fantastic resource for all new and experienced MSH RPG Judges.

You can get it at the link in the post above. Enjoy!

MP063
August 03, 2022 03:02AM
Hi, I was wondering if there was Marvel-Phile in the works that covered the characters from Marvel supported "Mutant X" television series or the versions of the X-Men from their movie franchise?
August 03, 2022 02:49PM
the_hammer
Hi, I was wondering if there was Marvel-Phile in the works that covered the characters from Marvel supported "Mutant X" television series or the versions of the X-Men from their movie franchise?

Nothing currently planned, but you never know what may come! smiling smiley
August 21, 2022 06:08AM
To celebrate the release of the She-Hulk series, we present the original 4th-wall breaking (Deadpool can suck it...
September 01, 2022 10:26AM
Hmmm... looks like something wonky happened with my last post about the She-Hulk issue. Must be HYDRA or AIM trying to stifle the information!!!

As always, they can all be found in our Google Drive

Here's the info for our last couple of releases...

To celebrate the release of the She-Hulk series, we present the original 4th-wall breaking (Deadpool can suck it...) gamma goddess, who also happens to be a lawyer!

MP064

12 months ago, we released the first Martial Arts Marvel-Phile issue (issue 53)... and wouldn't you know, we had a ton of material left over for a second volume! Please enjoy this contribution from Keith A Kilburn and Tom Roake - two of our most prolific writers!

MP65
October 04, 2022 02:29PM
Our first of three releases this month is none other than... The Cat! Featuring Greer Grant-Nelson before she became Tigra, along with a bunch of her earliest foes!

MP066
Attachments:
open | download - MP066-The-Cat.pdf (2.48 MB)
October 31, 2022 01:07PM
As promised, here is our 3rd release for this month! We are excited to present an update to 2019's Fist of Khonshu - The Moon Knight Sourcebook, featuring Hunter's Moon, his new Midnight Mission, plus other new characters!

Plus, a special treat just in time for Halloween - an article providing guidance on creating supernatural heroes!

Link

MP067
October 31, 2022 06:54PM
Cool. I like the How to Create a Supernatural Hunter addition. Thanks.

I've been playing such a character for a while now - "Hunter". A hunter of supernatural creatures with super powers granted from Power Brokers - he worked for the UCWF for awhile.
November 12, 2022 02:05AM
Glad you enjoyed it!

You should post your character in the forum - it would be cool to check him out.
November 12, 2022 02:07AM
Looking to have your heroes travel to Wakanda? Who else might they run into but some of Black Panther's classic villains from his early days, like Killmonger!

Check out the latest issue of New New Marvel-Phile, from Keith A Kilburn!

Link

MP068
December 23, 2022 10:06PM
I might have just been looking in the wrong place, but did the GHOTMU ever get completed? If not is it still a current work in progress?
December 27, 2022 08:38PM
I want to write a " Enter the Dragon " type adventure featuring all of the non- very supper powered martial arts heroes and villains featured as players and NPC's.

actually I need 64 Marvel martial artists or distinct fighting style like the Ox , Frenchie etc +62 more.

ones that can pass as human , male or female and can at least hide their other powers or abilities somewhat.

Regardless of She-Hulks martial art talent list - she won't make the list
December 30, 2022 02:15AM
The black and white Deadly Hands of Kung Fu from the 1970s had quite a few. Colleen Wing and Misty Knight, but also some long forgotten characters who were mostly martial artists with maybe a gimmick. There was also the original White Tiger. A lot of Shang Chi enemies would count too, especially the first two or three years' worth. You might have to fudge whether they're still alive or not since he tended to fight to the death.
January 08, 2023 09:58AM
hawkeye
Today we are happy to present a totally rad issue of the Marvel-Phile - this one featuring the 90's Marvel TV shows, like Generation X, Power Pack, and NightMan... plus appearances from Manimal and Automan!

This is the first of THREE issues being released this month - we've gotten some fantastic help from new members of the Creative Team for layout work, so we're back on track with plenty more to come!

Manimal and Automan? Now that's a blast from the past....

Any chance for the Misfits of Science or the Greatest American Hero?
January 11, 2023 01:35PM
Did anyone ever do Darkhawk for any of these? There was a crop of heroes like him and Sleepwalker who bobbed up then sank without trace.

www.faserip.com
March 01, 2023 03:34PM
Sorry for the absence... stupid real life getting in the way. Here are the last few releases of the Marvel-Phile!

As always, they can all be obtained from our Google Drive!

MP069

MP070

MP071
March 02, 2023 10:47AM
The Real Time Traveller (R)
I might have just been looking in the wrong place, but did the GHOTMU ever get completed? If not is it still a current work in progress?

The UCP did complete and release GHotMU Deluxe Edition Volume 1. Volume 2 is written and currently in layout, and Volume 3 is currently in the initial stages of being written. If anyone wants to help out... many hands make light work. We can always use more writers, especially for large projects like these.

Let me know if you need the link - you can get it (and all our other products) at our main Google Drive link.

MUD1_Cover
March 02, 2023 10:50AM
The Real Time Traveller (R)
Did anyone ever do Darkhawk for any of these? There was a crop of heroes like him and Sleepwalker who bobbed up then sank without trace.

Darkhawk just made it into the last TSR GHotMU volume (vol 8), but he also got updated stats in both the MHAC-11 Project Pegasus as well as MHAC-25 New Warriors Vol 1.
March 02, 2023 10:54AM
G.A.W.
I want to write a " Enter the Dragon " type adventure featuring all of the non- very supper powered martial arts heroes and villains featured as players and NPC's.

actually I need 64 Marvel martial artists or distinct fighting style like the Ox , Frenchie etc +62 more.

ones that can pass as human , male or female and can at least hide their other powers or abilities somewhat.

Regardless of She-Hulks martial art talent list - she won't make the list

If you're looking for Martial Artists, then look no further then a couple of our Martial Artist-themed issues! We have another in the hopper as well, featuring many more obscure martial artists.

MP053

MP65
March 12, 2023 06:13AM
It's March, when the spring rains start making the jungle foliage down in the Savage Land really lush, just like Shanna likes it! Thanks to Keith A Kilburn for the writing and James Sarver for the layout work!

MP072
Attachments:
open | download - MP-072_Shanna-the-She-Devil.pdf (1.83 MB)
March 13, 2023 09:23AM
Tagline
hawkeye
Good idea! And if you liked the Marvel Comics Adaptations, you should go over to the MSH RPG Unofficial Canon Project on Facebook, and check out Necromancer's latest release.... The Conan the Barbarian virtual box set!

Hey there gang, does anyone know how I can get a copy of the Conan source book if I'm not a member of facebook?

Isn't Conan still under copyright in the US for a few more years?
March 13, 2023 09:24AM
Tagline
hawkeye
Good idea! And if you liked the Marvel Comics Adaptations, you should go over to the MSH RPG Unofficial Canon Project on Facebook, and check out Necromancer's latest release.... The Conan the Barbarian virtual box set!

Hey there gang, does anyone know how I can get a copy of the Conan source book if I'm not a member of facebook?

Isn't Conan still under copyright in the US for a few years yet?
March 13, 2023 03:47PM
nijineko
Isn't Conan still under copyright in the US for a few years yet?

According to the interwebs, yeah.
March 13, 2023 06:32PM
hawkeye
It's March, when the spring rains start making the jungle foliage down in the Savage Land really lush, just like Shanna likes it! Thanks to Keith A Kilburn for the writing and James Sarver for the layout work!

She fed a villain to her pet python?!

Frank Castle would applaud.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 68
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.