The Earth-009 Campaign Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Re: The Earth-009 Campaign Thread
April 09, 2009 05:12PM
This does sound excelent, now I only wish I was a better writer.
April 09, 2009 07:25PM
Battleguy,

Don't be so self-conscious! C'mon and submit a character! I'd love to see what kind of character you'd like to play!!! grinning smiley

casl
Re: Battleguy and AmalgaMax
April 09, 2009 07:36PM
Go ahead and try coming up with character ideas to submit for Rook's game. He does wonderful detail and character interactions to make for a very lively game. I had the privilege of being in one of his past games, and recently made it into his new Earth-009 game, and am having lots of fun.
April 09, 2009 07:53PM
Okay then... I'll see what I can come up with. "Muahahaha" *Thunder in distance*

"Huzzah" - Balrog
April 10, 2009 10:50AM
Battleguy's avatar creeps me out. Its like am 8 bit acid trip gone horribly wrong.
April 10, 2009 11:21AM
Okay then, I'll change it. grinning smiley

"Huzzah" - Balrog
April 14, 2009 09:48AM
actually Battleguy, coming from Happy that's what we've learned to call a compliment here on CMF tongue sticking out smiley

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
The Good, The Bad, and The Marvelous!
April 26, 2009 01:19PM
Potential Players,

With the Elysium City game in full effect, and the fourth wave of Players waiting not so patiently in the wings, I thought it time to make another set of announcements. It has been my interest from the beginning of this thing to keep the members here, and potential Players, abreast of the events taking place in Earth-009. Not so much in the way of plot or game play, but where policy and general methodology are concerned. I certainly hope I have done this, but for those who have questions please feel free to e-mail me at any time.

Once again, in the spirit of tradition, I'm announcing three types of news:

The Good: The Elysium City campaign, and the Players within, have far exceeded my expectations and are in the process of building a fantastic campaign with Carlos as the expert, seasoned leader in his position as Judge.

The Bad: Unfortunately it is time for me to announce that we will no longer be accepting applications for the Elysium City game in Earth-009. There were many factors in this decision, but it was an easy one to make considering the amount of Players already in the game, and the rate at which it is progressing.

The Marvelous: Effective immediately all interested parties may begin submitting character sheets for the Earth-009 Avengers campaign, set to begin July 1st 2009. The standards for creating your character have been modified slightly, allowing you 350 Character Points to work with. grinning smiley

Character submissions and POE responses should be sent to me at: binary@earth-009.com

All documents you'll need for reference when creating your character are attached to this post: The Earth-009 Campaign Thread

POE Policy and the documents you'll need are attached to this post: Swansong Posts

As always, thank you for playing. cool smiley

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
Re: The Good, The Bad, and The Marvelous!
April 26, 2009 01:31PM
Working on a sheet...NOW!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 6
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.