Character Write-Up Request Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Character Write-Up Request Thread
June 16, 2008 09:28AM
Friends,

Have a character sheet you need built for your game? Maybe you've always wanted to know what a certain character's stats looked like.

This is the place to request those write-ups from your fellow members.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
Looking for stats on Alucard
June 13, 2008 12:07PM
Has anyone posted any stats for Alucard from Hellsing? If there isent would somone like to give it a shot?
Batman Beyond
June 16, 2008 01:06PM
Does anyone have the stats for the Batman Beyond charecter, including the bat suit?
Re: Batman Beyond
June 16, 2008 02:07PM
This does spark an interesting question in my mind, though. What would the MU look like as seen through a "Batman Beyond"-style lens? What would the MU of 2020 look if the same (broadly speaking) types of things happened to it as happened to the DCAU?

Would there be a Jokerz-like gang made up of folks idolizing Magneto? (The Brotherz?)
June 16, 2008 02:24PM
Well you might have 'The Cappies' who idolize Captain America and run around emulating him as they think him to be, either true to his image or some warped version that he'd not approve of if he knew. Could even have groups worshipping Cap as a god (not too much a stretch when you consider things overall) and looking to call him back to the earthly plane.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
June 16, 2008 03:27PM
well in 2099 Thor was worshipped once again
June 16, 2008 03:40PM
True, although you can find a few worshippers of Thor in the real world and in the main Marvel universe and MU2, the question becomes for the non-gods if they'd end up with cults because of garbled memories of the past or other kinds of fanboys (or fangirls) and emulators.

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
Re: Character Write-Up Request Thread
June 17, 2008 07:29AM
2099 is a better scenario to imagine and be creative with than 2020 because that is only 12 years away and not much in the way we live is going to change in a dozen years.
June 17, 2008 10:50AM
Has anyone got stats for the Neo (from the X-titles).
June 17, 2008 10:50AM
Not necessarily, sudden unexpected events can cause massive changes in the span of less time than that (the Great Depression, WWII, 9/11, etc) so it's not inconceivable things could change considerably over such time particularly in a world of super-heroes and super-beings in general. They're much like athletes in a very competitive field and many athletes don't spend decades in the field because they can't keep up and are lucky to get in 10 years. While many periods can go by without such change if you required it to be more realistic then 12 years would be enough to see some heroes and villains leave the scene and be replaced by others.

-- Peter David

June 17, 2008 01:07PM
What I mean by things not changing much is basic laws, technologies, and buildings. It takes longer than 12 years to invent flying cars, floating cities, and cyborgs. In 80 years maybe, but not in 12. The world has too many problems for it to speed up that fast, but who knows.
June 17, 2008 06:16PM
One of our esteemed members sent me a private message today, and suggested a method to the way requests in this thread should be handled.

Here is the new guideline for requests: Please post the request here, but the actual write-ups into a separate thread. This way the write-up will not get lost among the many requests in this particular thread. Thank you.

The Last Duskblade
Q-Class of Earth-009

"We are not so alone in our uniqueness, I am coming to understand. Perhaps though every drop is individual, we all become the rain?"

--Ariadne Oikonomedes

"...whether or not a character is too powerful or not is entirely relative to the power level the capmpaign was designed to accommodate."

--Powersurge
June 18, 2008 11:04PM

I’d like to see one of Night-Mask’s “Deluxe” V2 Write Ups for ………….. VENOM

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
[www.classicmarvelforever.com]
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
June 19, 2008 03:31AM
You want an alternate 'V2.0' of Venom or a deluxe write-up like I did for Spider-man? They're different categories when I do them. The Deluxe is just to properly upgrade and reflect an existing canon character the V2.0 to reflect an alternative version more in keeping with how would make sense if the character wasn't being restricted by writers and responding more plausably with its environment (like Punisher upgrading to a battlesuit with updated weapons or Captain America adding more non-lethal weapons to his arsenal and better body armor so he's not a one-trick pony and helpless to act at a distance without his Shield).

-- Peter David

June 19, 2008 04:41AM
if anyone out there feels up to it, can we get a revised Archangel write up, with metal wings and such. It might do to wait til X-Force #5 comes out, but I'm really excited about his comeback and i'm interested to see how he gets written for 2008.
June 19, 2008 08:18AM
The Alternate V2 where the Character is brought up to speed…..

I think Venom would be a “Power-House”…. Borderline with Iron-Man or Thor or Something like that…. HP wise any way.... Maybe not on his 'Powers'..... Just a 'Brute' with crazy Speed and Strength and off the Wall Skills...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
June 19, 2008 09:32AM
Hmmmm, a V2.0 of Venom isn't an easy consideration as the character's been jerked around fairly often in the comics and they've tossed out so much stuff for him in the interim (including his current bonding with Gargan rather than the original one to Brock). I'll have to think about whether or not there's an upgrade concept that'd fit with him and whether or not its host would remain Brock or end up being someone else. If I come up with something I'll post it in Your Favorites with the other V2.0 write-ups.

-- Peter David

June 19, 2008 11:26AM
Has anybody done up stats on Jesse Custer from Preacher? I think it would be mind control but what type and what power level? SOMEBODY Help please!
June 22, 2008 01:49PM
If it's literally the "Voice of God", I'd imagine it'd be at Beyond... but then again I haven't seen the comic much, so I have little to go off of.
Apocalypse
June 23, 2008 11:31PM
Apocalypse
En Sabah Nur

I’ve always been fascinated with this Character because he’s a “TANK” type of Character with Mad-Crazy-Powers…. But I don’t read Comics anymore…

I’ve read his FASERIP here… But his Write-Up is very ambiguous and vague…. Even at Wikipedia he is pretty Vague as to what he can really do in game terms…

Maybe some people could elaborate on his ‘Powers’????….

F) IN:40
A) RM:30
S) MN:75
E) SX:150

R) IN;40
I) IN:40
P) UN:100

Health: 295
Resources: AM:50
Pop: 0

Known Powers:

Damage Resistance / 'Armor': All damage [-3CS]

Molecular Rearrangement: UN:100. by rearranging his molecules, Apocalypse is able to perform the following power stunts:
-Flight: RM:30 airspeed.
-Increase Strength to UN:100
-Elongation: GD:10
-Regeneration: UN:100
-Recovery: UN:100
-Growth: MN:75

Teleportation: AM:50

Energy Blast: UN:100 or MN:75 to a Full Area

Immortality: Apocalypse is a mutant that has lived for over five thousand years ago.

Levitation: RM:30

Self-Sustenance: Doesn't need to eat, sleep or breathe

Talents: Engineering, Invention, Genetics, Leadership

Contacts: The Four Horsemen

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
Re: Apocalypse
June 25, 2008 04:24AM
Apocalypse's mutant power is pretty much to control every aspect of his own being at the molecular level. After 5000 years, his control is pretty much absolute. That accounts for ther growth, elongation, damage reduction, etc. Still don't quite get where the energy blasts come from, but best not to think about it too deeply. But because Apocalypse has such a control over his person, he's the perfect example of his darwinistic philosophy. he's strong, therefore he survives.

Also, another aspect not listed is that he has the marvel u equivelent of Lazarus pits that if he should be 'killed' his body will be regenerated in one of these locations that he may rise again.
Re: Apocalypse
June 26, 2008 01:33AM
I guess his ‘Energy’ Blasts are derived from his Teleportation at AM:50…. Since it’s simply listed as “Teleportation” I guess his versatility is nearly unlimited at AM:50 FEAT, Intensity, Effect, and Skill…

Basically, he ‘Fires’ a masterfully modified ‘BEAM’ of ‘Teleportation’ on a Carrier Wave…. Literally Teleporting 100 Points of Molecular Mass out of the Target, and into atomic oblivion…..

In the Comics his ‘Beams’ are probably White Hot ‘Photon’ Particles that he accelerates with his Teleportation…..

In a ‘Movie’ the CG Art Department would probably make the ‘Beams’ nearly invisible with an optical distortion effect, such as a Sonic Sound Wave or Kinetic energy wave….

But can’t he can also Shape-Shift his body into Complex Energy Processing Machinery as well??? ……

I guess he could simply ‘Shape-Shift’ one of his arms into a High-Tech ‘Energy Cannon’ and fire his Teleportation Beam from it…..

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
TANKERACE

Tanker's MSH Characters
Expanded MSH Table

MOTÖRHEAD
Assorted requests
June 27, 2008 06:00AM
Like to see write-ups of:

The Crow (Brandon Lee's only, not the second bag of puke, Crow II)
Remo Williams
Chuin
Elizu Roote (From Destroyer)
Mr. Gordons
Doc Savage
The Shadow

I'm a pulp fan.

Anyone help me?
June 27, 2008 09:58AM
Crow, Savage and Shadow are on my site.

June 27, 2008 07:00PM
Thanks, Ty
July 02, 2008 03:57PM
Hey all, new guy to the boards.

The New Mutants era has always been my favorite. I'm thinking about starting a new campaign, on an alternate earth, where the events of M Day never happened. (So, it would be starting just around the end of the Legacy Virus events.)

Banshee, or Cyclops, or some other X-man is going to start a new team of New Mutants (kind of like the New X-Men comics, except I hate most of the new team.)

Anyhoo - anyone have stats/writeups for the original 5 New Mutants (Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Karma, and Psyche/Mirage/Moonstar) when they were new to the team? Their writeups now all look cool, but they've gotten more powerful along the way (and have even picked up some new powers!)

For comparison, I would like to see the original kids when they first started for creating similarly powered young heroes.

Any ideas?
Re: Original New Mutants
July 02, 2008 04:25PM
Eyebite,

The original New Mutants should be listed with their original stats and powers in the Children of the Atom pdf available in the downloads section of this site. The Project: Wideawake pdf should also have some of the original New Mutants, and was I believe produced earlier than the Children of the Atom sourcebook. Project: Wideawake is also available in this site's downloads section.

Under the Other_Stuff dropdown menu at the top of the page, the Downloads section is accessible. Children of the Atom should be under the Advanced Game and Modules section, while Project: Wideawake should be under the Basic Game and Modules section.

Hope they provide what you're looking for.
July 02, 2008 05:15PM
Thanks Redman!
July 02, 2008 05:18PM
You're quite welcome. smiling smiley Glad I was able to help.
July 07, 2008 07:46AM
I did a write-up for Batman Beyond, his suit, and several other characters from the series, but I just did a search for them and couldn't find them. Not a damn one! Could they have been lost or erased? I would like to know what happened. Sorry I couln't find them for you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

G.A.W. (5:52)
Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 52
Record Number of Heroes Online: 6 on January 11, 2016
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.