Character Write-Up Request Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Re: Character Write-Up Request Thread
February 01, 2011 12:18PM
I would like to see ppl's thoughts on the Cape [NBC]

Lurker13 .... watching, waiting, ready to respond.
February 03, 2011 05:16PM
Does anybody have a write up on Bane and The Predator?
February 03, 2011 05:38PM
Soulassassin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anybody have a write up on Bane and The
> Predator?

This Bane?

I've found a few mentions of a Aliens vs Predator sourcebook, but couldn't find it myself.
February 03, 2011 06:21PM
Yes THAT Bane. Thanks a lot.
February 27, 2011 12:18PM
Id like some stats on Mumm-ra (thundercats) and Orko (heman)
March 18, 2011 03:17AM
Looking for Stats of Gen13. I'm sure I'm just missing them on the popular sites but I'm just blanking. Specifically Free Fall.

Edit: Found them.
March 23, 2011 09:37AM
I'm planning on hitting wildstorm at some point. There are good stats out there, I just want to do a few as well (I'm working on that team that appeared in Gen-13 from the Vatican atm).

I've posted Fairchild on the old boards, lemme see if I still have her somewhere.
April 07, 2011 04:23AM
Hey guys/gals;

Does anyone have Ultraverse characters? I'm specifically looking for N-ME, Hardcase, Mantra, the strangers, and ironically, Lord Pumpkin

Thanks!
April 18, 2011 05:48AM
Someone have something for DC One million?

Ty guys!
April 28, 2011 12:51PM
been looking for stats on Vampire Hunter D
green hornet and kato anyone?
April 28, 2011 12:49PM
Hey would anyone have stats for the Green Hornet and Kato?
The Rocketeer anyone?
April 28, 2011 12:50PM
Hey would anyone have stats for the Rocketeer?
Re: The Rocketeer anyone?
April 28, 2011 01:12PM
I couldn't say, just wanted to point out there is a Request thread pinned at the top of the forum for such posts smiling smiley
April 29, 2011 07:57PM
Hey I don't know if this helps but I found stats for Hardcase for the DC MEGS game on writeups.com if u wanna convert him and there are stats for the Strangers on TY's web site under "Mailbu Univers". You have to go into his "Marvel" stuff to find it. Been looking for Mantra myself, haven't found her yet.
Heroes For Hire
May 05, 2011 01:40PM
Hey everyone. I'm new to the site, so I'm just going to jump right in with a request...

I'm looking to incorporate Heroes For Hire (the gang from around between Civil War and Secret Invasion, so minus Luke Cage and Iron Fist) into my game and was wondering if anyone had stats for the new Tarantula (Maria Vasquez).

And, while we're at it, opinions on the old stats for Misty and Colleen in MU6 (under Nightwing Restorations)? Seems to me that Colleen is a whole lot better a fighter these days than when she was originally statted... EX fighting with Martial Arts A & E only? At the end of the Daughters of the Dragon mini-series, she was keeping up with Iron Fist taking out Hand, Hydra, AIM, and lots of other thugs en masse (not to mention taking down Rhino at the beginning of that series). And I know Misty got an upgraded arm, but not really sure what entirely it is capable of (other than having some kind of repulsor blast and being made of antarctic vibranium.which can apparently screw up even secondary adamantium if Ricadonna's swords are any indicator.

One more while I'm on the subject. Speaking of Ricadonna, anyone care to take a stab at her (either pre- and/or post-skrull organ upgrades)?
Re: Heroes For Hire
May 06, 2011 05:25AM
Has anyone ever done or seen any stats for Bill Willingham's Elementals?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~Abraham Lincoln
May 06, 2011 05:46AM
I had asked 'bout the elementals a while ago...I'm gonna do them later in the summer
May 06, 2011 05:50AM
Awesome, Jack. I look forward to it.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." ~Abraham Lincoln
May 09, 2011 07:43PM
Anyone out there have any stats or write ups for Vampire Hunter D and Varney the First Vampire? I have been thinking of doing a write up for both of them, however these two characters are very iconic and very diverse. Also, I would welcome any thoughts on the demonic entity that is D's left hand. I know the demon posing as his hand is sentient, can swallow spells, demons, etc. however I am not too sure on what the limits for this thing should be. I have never seen any of its targets escape its devouring effect so Im guessing its only possible limitation is the physical size of the target. Also, the "hand" seems to feed off of D's inner fears and struggles because in the 2 movies I have to go by (Vampire Hunter D 1985 and Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust<--great movie by the way) the "hand" is always trying to draw D into a inner turmoil. So anyone out there want to offer up some suggestions they would be greatly appreciated and mentioned for their contribution. I really need some well thought out collaboration on this project. So I am making my email visible, anyone with suggestions please feel free to contact me. I really want to see these two characters get a complete write up.
May 10, 2011 01:22PM
Okay then, if all goes well, the jackolantern will handle a write-up for Varney the First Vampire which will allow myself to focus more on Vampire Hunter D. So hats off to the jackolantern, and I will say thanks to him now instead of waiting untill later.
May 10, 2011 04:20PM
Sounds cool, can't wait to see what you two come up with!
May 15, 2011 08:51AM
Since vampires and their ilk seem to be a hot topic right now, I was wondering if anyone had any information on Ultraverse's Rune?
May 20, 2011 12:46AM
Hi all I am thinking of doing some of the more obscure heroes.
My list includes
Megalith
Armor
Silver streak
The Badger
Ms Mystic
I definetly know i am missing some ill dig at my old comics and do some searching, as i want to give them the best FASE possible. Seriously if your remember some throw up the request.

I wonder has any one done the characters for wetworks and there villains the vampire and werewolf nations. This was a damn good comic series early on. If they have not colaberating with some on this would be good project.
night all.
May 27, 2011 09:00AM
GILGAMESH Wrote:
> Hi all I am thinking of doing some of the more
> obscure heroes.
> My list includes
> Megalith
> Armor
> Silver streak
> The Badger
> Ms Mystic
> I definetly know i am missing some ill dig at my
> old comics and do some searching, as i want to
> give them the best FASE possible. Seriously if
> your remember some throw up the request.
>
> I wonder has any one done the characters for
> wetworks and there villains the vampire and
> werewolf nations. This was a damn good comic
> series early on. If they have not colaberating
> with some on this would be good project.
> night all.

i have a few of those characters on my new secret wars wiki (badger, armor for sure..)...
June 11, 2011 06:51AM
Been looking for the evil captain america, can some one give me link please.
August 13, 2011 02:59PM
MegaMind
MetroMan
Tighten

Thanks in advance.

(From Megamind the movie)
October 02, 2011 09:10AM
Incognito Wrote:
> Soulassassin Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does anybody have a write up on Bane and The
> > Predator?
>
> This Bane?
>
> I've found a few mentions of a Aliens vs Predator
> sourcebook, but couldn't find it myself.

This might be a bit late for this, and folks may already know it: but that Aliens vs Predator sourcebook is found on this site. Here is the location URL: [www.classicmarvelforever.com]

Conversely, you can click the tab labeled "other stuff" at the top of this page, choose "downloads", then "netbooks and enhancements"; It's on that page.
October 19, 2011 05:19AM
Hey all;

RL has been a real pain this month, and I apologize in the delay of the write-ups. I'm getting further behind my schedule with them, but they will all see the light of day for Halloween, at least, my hope.

Just an update on why there haven't been any lately
October 25, 2011 07:08PM
I was wondering if anyone was planning on doing the Flashpoint versions of the Batman and the "Outsider"?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
October 28, 2011 01:19PM
Would anybody happen to know if there are stats for Thor's grandfather; the one that went berserk and Thor had no choice but to take him down (which then caused Thor to be severely punished)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 9
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.