Character Write-Up Request Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Re: Character Write-Up Request Thread
July 02, 2012 10:22AM
I'm humbly requesting the write-ups for Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files novels (not the TV show) and Uyru Ishida the Quincy from Bleach if that is possible, Supeior Sirs?

Reinhardt: Ahh, you kids today with your techno music! You should enjoy the classics, like Hasselhoff!
Lúcio: I can’t even take you seriously right now.
July 06, 2012 05:42AM
I know there is a Spawn write-up out there somewhere. Does anyone have it? I'm looking to run Spawn vs. The Magdelena.
July 06, 2012 08:01AM
July 08, 2012 07:28AM
Wishing someone would do an awesome updated Gambit. cool smiley
July 11, 2012 02:50PM
I haven't read enough of the Dark Avengers to really stat him out, so I was hoping someone more familiar could stat out Ai-Apaec, the Mochean deity Norman Osborne selected then modified to be his version of Spiderman on the Dark Avengers. Both pre- and post-modification if possible.

Thanks!
July 11, 2012 05:22PM
Stat request for Nightcrawler.
July 18, 2012 09:58AM
Anyone have a write-up for Baron Karza? confused smiley
Paparinik
July 30, 2012 06:57AM
Here's a good one, anyone done stats for Paperinik? The super-hero version of Donald Duck that is, he's basically an extremely popular European version of Batman from what I've read (although he had to grow into being a hero from being his normal jerk self, due to character development).

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
X-Cutioner Stats
August 13, 2012 11:10AM
Hey everyone. Though i know they used to have a posting for this, i cannot find stats for the x-men villain, X-Cutioner anymore. anyone have them?
August 13, 2012 02:45PM
X-CUTIONER
Carl Denti

F- RM (30)
A- EX (20)
S- IN (40)
E- RM (30)
R- EX (20)
I- EX (20)
P- EX (20)

H- 120
K- 60
R- EX
P- 0

Carl Denti has collected a wide variety of equipment from varies of the X-Men greatest foes, he uses them to destroy 'evil' mutants.

EQUIPMENT: Body Armor: Denti uses body armor constructed from the armor of a scraped Sentinal that has been worked together with the Exo-Skeleton of Shi'ar battle armor. This Provides X-Cutioner with the following abilities:
RM (30) protection against Physical and RM against Energy attacks.
Strength Increase: Increases Denti's strength to listed levels instead of his normal TY.

Neuro Gloves: claw-like gloves that can do Ex edged damage and can emit a neuro-stun charge at touch which forces the target to make an End FEAT vs. In intesity or be stunned for 1-10 rounds.

Energy Lance: Denti's chief weapon is an energy lance of Z'Noxx design and manufacture that is a formidable weapon indeed. The Lance is contructed of AM materials and can perform several offensive stunts. These include:

Plasma Bolt: X-cutioner is able to fire a charge of Plasma energy that will strike for AM Force damage at a range of 5 areas. The Plasma has the added effect of causing RM Heat and Radiation damage to the Target.

Plasma Slash: When confronted with an overly powerful, and well protected opponent (such as Colossus), X-cutioner can swing his lance at his opponent doing some nasty damage to his victim. The AM force from the Plasma, is combined with the IN strength that his armor gives him and the strike does UN 90 damage.

Psi-Staff: Denti possesses a staff that enables him to fire blasts of energy that effect the victim mentally. This attack simulates the mind blast of a Psionic character. This blast does RM damage at a range of 3 areas.

Force Field Generator: This Force Field is a product used by Factor Three before that organization folded. The Forcefield enables X-Cutioner to be protected from Pysical and Energy attacks By an AM strength Bubble of energy.

Mutant Analyzer and Detector: More Z"Noxx technology that allows Denti to Identify mutant and non-mutant power signatures and effectivly identifying the target. He does this with AM ability at a 10 area Range.

Teleportaion Device: X-Cutioner has a Teleportation Device that he uses to teleport to and from his battle sites. The range of this is unknown but is presumed to be of intercontinental ranges.

Talents: Edged Weapons, Wrestling, Repair/Tinkering, Marksmanship, Espionage.
Contacts: FBI.

First appearance: Uncanny X-Men Annual #17
Background: Federal agent Carl Denti took government records and the weapons of the X-Men's greatest foes and re-created himself as the X-Cutioner. Now he's willing to kill anyone who gets in the way of his quest to bring renegade mutants to justice.

August 14, 2012 07:18PM
Thanks for the help. It's pretty much how i pictured it as well. Well written up. thanks again
August 22, 2012 01:54AM
Has anyone ever written up Quicksilver from Silverhawks, not Quicksilver from Marvel?
August 27, 2012 01:32AM
Could some do a write up of the Goblin Force from the Mutant X series?
November 04, 2012 02:02PM
can someone point me to a Doom 2099 writeup?

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
November 05, 2012 06:05AM
Chronomancer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> can someone point me to a Doom 2099 writeup?

From Ty States' residual webpage on Gaming Nerds R'Us:

DOOM 2099

F- IN (40)
A- RM (30)
S- RM (30)
E- IN (40)
R- AM (50)
I- IN (40)
P- AM (50)
H- 120
K- 140
R- AM
P- varies (-10 to 40)

Powers: Regeneration EX (20) due to the nanites in his blood stream he can recover from nearly any wound that does not kill him. (issue 4) The side effects of these nanites are increased fighting, agility, and the ability to directly interface with his armor.

Magic Wielder RM (30) it is assumed (based on issue 13) that he retains these abilities.
*Personal- Eldritch Shield RM (30)
*Universal- Crimson Bands of Cytorrak RM (30)
Eldritch Bolts AM (50)
* Dimensional- Summoning GD (10)

Armor: It has a cybermesh coat beneath that works with nanites to increase fighting and agility. He also has the innate ability at GD to cyberlink with any electronic machines, including his armor. Thus he reacts faster (+1 to initiative) the following powers apply.
* Body Armor: Adamantium Lanxide of UN material strength and protection.
* Force Bolts: MN rank force bolts at a 10 area range.
* Shields: energy shields that grant MN resistance to Physical and energy attacks. It has a radius of 8 feet and he can absorb energy through the shield and rechannel it at his opponents. He can absorb and rechannel a total of 50 points of energy per round.
* Enhanced Senses: Infrared, Optical, and Parabolic hearing are at RM rank. He can also record events for the UN ability to recall anything he is exposed to or experiences.
* Life Support: IN ability to survive in the ocean and space, RM ability to adjust to temperature extremes.
* Phase Shifter: He can phase out. While phased he is immune to physical and energy attacks, but not psionics or magic. He can pass through items at UN ability. He can also fly at FB speed.
* Computer Link: His mind was rewired to allow better interfaces with nanites and other machines. He can link with electronics with Cyberlink hardware at EX ability, and with his armor automatically. He can also use this ability to enter cyberspace!

Optional Equipment: fired an electrical blast IN damage and EN FEAT to stay conscious

Computer Viral Disinfectant EX ability

Talents: Electronics, Robotics, Engineering, physics, weapons/ energy systems, spacecraft technology, superhuman physiology, mystical background.

Contacts: Dr. Strange (Strange's Mentor), Doom's Black Cabinet, Fortune, Vox, Miguel O'Hara, Wire (Deceased).

Equipment: Too numerous to list. It is considered that Doom 2099 has none of his twentieth century equipment and must create whatever he desires.

Magic School: He is a student of the scientific school of magic. Based on his reaction to the tome in Doom 2099 issue 13 that he retains this knowledge although not widely used in this series.

Role-playing notes: He knows that he is destined to rule. He is much like his 20th century version of himself. He does not yet know his full potential but he is out to prove to the world (and himself) that he is Doom!

Waking in the year 2099, Doom found that a cyborg named Tyger Wyld had taken control of Latveria. He arrogantly attacked Tyger and was quickly defeated. He then joined with the rebel forces and designed a new suit of armor using technology from 2099. During this time he discovered that he had no memories from any time later than the 90's. He defeated Tyger and once again became the ruler of Latveria.

After defeating Tyger Doom created several "platforms" to clean the air over Latveria and started several other programs to benefit his people. During this time he explored cyberspace, returned to the Savage Lands, and found out what really happened all those years ago.

Doom had spent several decades exploring other dimensions (now that his mother was free and he had defeated all real scientific challenges, Doom had decided to explore his mystical side. During this time he was injured and then betrayed by an associate who erased his memories after he transferred bodies. She had then created a clone of Doom and made the two fight. It was no contest. Doom banished her into the timestream and returned to his beloved homeland.

Doom later decided that the United States and her Megacorporations were a threat to Latveria and decided to invade. He defeated the combined forces of the U.S. and the megacorporations. He was later defeated and went into hiding.

Doom in the year 2099 in more noble than his present day incarnation. He is more concerned with helping and protecting Latveria than conquering the world. He fondly remembers his challenges from the various present day heroes, especially Reed Richards.
November 24, 2012 12:39PM
Nice write up for Doom 2099, an absolute bullseye. I'd expect no less from Hawkeye.

I was wonderin if anyone had done write-ups for the following characters:

1. Man with no name (portrayed by Clint Eastwood)
2. Skeletor for He-man universe.
3. Darth Vader.
4. Batman (from Nolan's movie series)

Any would be cool, and thanks in advance.
November 27, 2012 09:14AM
Outcast Wrote:
> Nice write up for Doom 2099, an absolute bullseye.
> I'd expect no less from Hawkeye.

As much as I'd love to take the credit, I just simply provided the link. Thanks!
Steelgrip Starkey And The All Purpose Power Tool
December 12, 2012 12:07PM
Here's one that's quite interesting, anyone ever consider writing up Steelgrip Starkey And The All Purpose Power Tool?

"A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it."

-- Peter David

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Nightmask Character Sheet

[www.classicmarvelforever.com] - Paragon Character Sheet

[www.schlockmercenary.com] - The Gospel of Uncle Ben

[www.furaffinity.net] - Website of Marvel Comics Artist Rusty Haller. R.I.P

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

Be Courteous: Remember to quote who you're replying to so everyone knows who and what you were responding to.
February 13, 2013 06:46PM
has anyone tried alex mercer from prototype video game?
February 14, 2013 11:13AM
Mercer always felt like his stats were like venom's and other symbiotes.
March 11, 2013 02:34PM
brianr Wrote:
> has anyone tried alex mercer from prototype video
> game?

One of the ones I have on my list to write up. Coming soon
April 10, 2013 09:59AM
Hello, first time poster, long time reader. Could I get peoples opinion on stats for The Sticker? [www.marvunapp.com]
A minor Speedball foe.
Thanks.
April 11, 2013 01:46AM
Based on the marvunapp page, I'd guess reason is ex-rm (if he doesn't know how to create something, he can build it pretty well if he's got the plans), the other faserip stats are about average human. I'd give the suit the following stats:

Magno-Glue suit:
With the controls in the helmet, The Sticker has:
* Magnetic Control Gd for the magnetic glue within the capsules in the suit
* can magnetically hold any object or person to him or just to the glue with Gd ability
* can move and throw objects against other objects, dishing out the equivilent of a Ty attack; a Gd attack requires focus, which high stress situations impede
* can manipulate the magno-glue into whatever form he can think of, but usually just has it appear as if it was molten lava or melted wax
* The glue is held in capsules that have a magnetic seal on them that can be opened and closed by the helmet.

Future power stunts: Limited to scientific knowledge and imagination.

Drawbacks: he's greedy, thinks he can intimidate by threaten people with violence and he's already killed 2 people with showing little sign of heistation or remorse.

Warning: If he gets the suit back, starts thinking more (planning his moves) and uses his scientific knowhow more and expanding that knowhow, he can be a dangerous opponent to a lot of heroes and villians. This includes the likes of Speedball, Spider-Man, Kingpin, Doc Ock, Demogoblin, Norman Osborn, etc.

You hear me, Marvel? Bring back The Sticker. If you can make The Shocker a serious foe, you can make The Sticker one, too.
April 11, 2013 08:03AM
Oh well done sir. You got it in one! I was trying to figure out how he could hold, with one arm, that metal barrel and also the soon to be late Dr Haven and you have explained it so simply.
April 24, 2013 05:52PM
Soulassassin Wrote:
> brianr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > has anyone tried alex mercer from prototype
> video
> > game?
>
> One of the ones I have on my list to write up.
> Coming soon

A VERY cool video game. I loved turning into a little old lady then beating the heck outta soldiers and tossin cars around, truly funny stuff.
May 31, 2013 07:12AM
Has anyone done stats for 'Rampage' from the Champions and Wonder-Man series?
May 31, 2013 11:22AM
bobmalo Wrote:
> Has anyone done stats for 'Rampage' from the Champions and Wonder-Man series?

Do you mean Stuart Clarke in the armor? With his 'Recession Raiders' in lesser versions of the armor when fighting Wonder Man and Beast?

If so, there's an official writeup on him in Avengers Archives, Grandmaster's Log, p48

There's also a DC Heroes MEGS game system type writeup on him at writeups.org: Rampage
May 31, 2013 12:14PM
Redman II Wrote:
> bobmalo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Has anyone done stats for 'Rampage' from the
> Champions and Wonder-Man series?
>
> Do you mean Stuart Clarke in the armor? With his
> 'Recession Raiders' in lesser versions of the
> armor when fighting Wonder Man and Beast?
>
> If so, there's an official writeup on him in
> Avengers Archives, Grandmaster's Log, p48
>
> There's also a DC Heroes MEGS game system type
> writeup on him at writeups.org: Rampage

Thanks Redman, I missed that one!
Harry Potterverse
June 24, 2013 09:17AM
Anyone ever thought to try doing MSH writeups on the Harry Potter characters?

Re: Harry Potterverse
August 19, 2013 05:47PM
How about characters from the '79-80 TV series Buck Rogers?

Or what about Horatio Hornblower in his various incarnations?

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 8
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.