Character Write-Up Request Thread

Posted by The Last Duskblade 
Aron: the watcher
August 27, 2013 01:16PM
Anyone seen stats for him? I checked FF compendium and a few of the game books-with no luck. Send me a PM or post here thanks.

"Well, you see, I, uh, I sort of have a problem seeing through lead."-Superman (from the 1978 Superman flick)
Re: Aron: the watcher
August 27, 2013 01:31PM
I believe he in one of the MU gamers books, yes Volume 6 page 13
Re: Character Write-Up Request Thread
August 27, 2013 10:38PM
yep,steel you will be a grander soon.
Re: Aron: the watcher
August 28, 2013 05:33AM
Thanks...

"Well, you see, I, uh, I sort of have a problem seeing through lead."-Superman (from the 1978 Superman flick)
August 31, 2013 09:23AM
He's good
September 15, 2013 02:55AM
The Last Duskblade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> This is the place to request those write-ups from
> your fellow members.

Has anyone did a write up on Sylar and others from the Heroes TV show? Specifically, Sylar and Peter Petrelli?
September 15, 2013 07:22AM
ArkhamAngel Wrote:
> The Last Duskblade Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > This is the place to request those write-ups
> from
> > your fellow members.
>
> Has anyone did a write up on Sylar and others from
> the Heroes TV show? Specifically, Sylar and Peter
> Petrelli?

Click on the archived forum search. I just typed in Sylar and got a list of Heroes threads. I know there were a lot of stats done for the tv show back when it was on so they would be in the archive.

September 15, 2013 01:45PM
I didn't check the archived forum.. when I find it, I'll search! Thanks.

edit: I didn't get any results back.. maybe I'm doing something wrong..

[www.classicmarvelforever.com]
September 15, 2013 03:13PM
At the top of the page click Search Archived Forum. All I entered was Sylar and I got a long list of threads.

AND, at the bottom of the search options change the dates to all, it comes up to the last 30 days which won't get you any results.

October 03, 2013 06:50PM
can anyone do a write up of evo from dv8?
November 23, 2013 05:51PM
Write up the Nord Born from MAOS! and interaction fron staff of berzerker.
November 23, 2013 11:34PM
Berserker Staff: An Asgardian weapon, forged from a rare metal that shines a light into one's dark places and gives the wielder the strength of 20 men. It's Asgardian magic that finds and unleashes what you are most angry about (even if you've buried it deep down) and magnifies it. Because of the stress, the adrenocorticotropic hormone (or the equivalent for whatever race is wielding it) is released and it is released in levels consistent with the level of stress. It has the following effects:

Baseline human = +4CS to strength, +5CS to endurance.
Baseline Asgardian = +2CS to strength, +2CS to endurance

But, all rage dies down and you loose almost all your endurance ranks (whether you are human or Asgardian), giving you a -2CS (if you exercise regularly, -1CS if you don't) at regaining endurance ranks for 1-2 weeks. Also, it takes decades to be rid of the gnawing pit in your stomach that's caused by the psychological and physical stress of being forced to focus on that specific rage memory/feeling. Up to 6 hours after initial exposure, you have to make a red psyche roll, otherwise you succumb to the rage. After 6 hours, no roll is required. After continued exposure, a red roll is only required up to 3 rounds. After 3 rounds, no roll is required. Ward succumbed to the standard rules and tried to spend karma, but still failed and May had not only her training, but also spent karma to get the red roll. Sometimes, the stress on the body manifests as blunt force/cut damage. Even if you say Ward was hit during the monastery fight, May wasn't and yet both had physical damage to their faces.
January 02, 2014 11:53AM
Has anyone ever thought of writing up Vincent from the tv series Beauty and the Beast with Ron Pearlman and Linda Hamilton?

In most street level games he would be an amazing asset to havve as a contact, or even pretty cool as a character to play.

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
January 04, 2014 06:41PM
I'd like to see a write-up for
Armless Tiger Man
A Marvel character from the 40's.
January 04, 2014 07:59PM
EarthBound Wrote:
> I'd like to see a write-up for
> Armless Tiger Man
> A Marvel character from the 40's.

Might this be the guy in question? Tiger Man at Technohol13
January 05, 2014 11:44AM
Redman,

Thank-you.

I know the secret of flight:

Throw yourself at the ground,
and miss.
January 16, 2014 08:02PM
Anyone have a writeup for M.A.N.T.I.S.? The character from the tv series circa 1994?

The premise was a doctor who was shot and paralyzed who developed an exosuit to help his mobility. It was controlled via braimwaves gave some super strength as well as acted as a bullet proof vest. He had paralyzation darts that lasted about an hour and could hypnotize people as well (at least in the pilot episode)

"See what we learned today Mr. Scruffy? Solve a man's problems with violence help him for a day. TEACH a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a life time!" - Belkar Bitterleaf to Mr. Scruffy the cat

"Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you know what the hell you're talking about" - Me

"I say a lot of things sometimes that don't come out right, And I act like I don't know why I guess a reaction is all I was looking for. You looked through me, you really knew me like no one has EVER looked before. Baby on your own you take a cautious step, Do you wanna give it up?" Shine - Mr. Big

"Nothing's forgotten. Nothing's ever Forgotten" Robin of Locksley

Snake Eyes is Batman if Batman used an Uzi and Trench Knives when he wanted to be LESS dangerous. - Brotherless One
January 16, 2014 08:50PM
Chronomancer Wrote:
> Anyone have a writeup for M.A.N.T.I.S.? The character from the tv series circa 1994?
>

This is the closest I could find: M.A.N.T.I.S. in dch terms
January 30, 2014 04:36PM
Anyone ever done a write up for Golgo 13?
January 30, 2014 05:08PM
How about Electrowoman and Dynagirl?

They had a groovy theme song too. When I was a kid I always had to catch the beginning of the show to hear it, since the show just wasn't that good without it.
January 30, 2014 10:28PM
I always viewed Golgo 13 as James Bond with less gadgets and less language skills. And then Bourne showed up. I could say he's Bourne with less language skills.
February 03, 2014 03:29AM
Has anyone ever done any of the characters from Castlevania: Lords of Shadows? Like Gabriel, the black knight golem or the girl the golem protected?
March 06, 2014 09:10PM
Firestorm detail or otherwise?
March 09, 2014 05:35AM
I think that I have a write-up of Firestorm...lemme check my stuff and get back to you.
March 23, 2014 03:02AM
Anybody have a good write up of The Gorgon (the Japanese guy, not the Inhuman) from 616, especially after reserection by the Hand? Also looking for Kraken and Hive from Hydra (Secret Warriors). Anybody got this handy?
May 29, 2014 03:07PM
Has anyone ever done (or seen) a writeup for Fantomex? Thanks!

Edit: Never Mind... found this shortly after posting: [www.angelfire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2014 03:31PM by hawkeye.
June 11, 2014 08:59AM
Howdy Hey all;

It's four + months until Halloween, and I thought I'd begin to formulate a few write-ups for 'Days of Halloween' VI. Any suggestions or requests?
June 11, 2014 10:54AM
Did you already do all the hellraisers peeps?

I have not been watching horror movie for a bit, so i dont know what out there, perhaps some of those that caught people eye?
June 14, 2014 11:01AM
thejackolantern Wrote:
> Howdy Hey all;
>
> It's four + months until Halloween, and I thought
> I'd begin to formulate a few write-ups for 'Days
> of Halloween' VI. Any suggestions or requests?

Jack,

How about characters from the Nocturnals? Doc Horror, Halloween Girl, Gunwitch...
June 14, 2014 05:44PM
hawkeye Wrote:
> Jack,
>
> How about characters from the Nocturnals? Doc Horror, Halloween Girl, Gunwitch...

Jack indeed did do some Nocturnals writeups a few years back.

Firelion

Gunwitch

Doc Horror

Polychrome

Komodo

The Raccoon

Starfish

Halloween Girl

Apologies if I missed any

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Heroes Currently Online

Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 10
Record Number of Persons Hiding Behind Secret Identities: 1815 on March 02, 2024

TSR is a registered trademark owned by TSR Inc. TSR inc. is a subsidiary of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a division of Hasbro, Inc.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission.
Names(s) of character(s) and the distinctive likeness(es) thereof are Trademarks and © of DC Comics and are used without permission.
This site is not intended to make money. It provides resources to players of a game no longer being produced.